Thread: Halloween box confusion

Farm Supplier

Halloween box confusion

The other day I opened the Halloween chest twice and ended up with two items from an old Halloween chest. They were the spooky fireplace and the spooky candelabra. Does anyone know whats going on? I'm really disappointed because I was trying for new items, not old.

Rhino Keeper
    The "Halloween box" is from last year the "spooky chest" is from this year. The new items are in the spooky chest.
    x
    Quote Originally Posted by harlow1 View Post
    The other day I opened the Halloween chest twice and ended up with two items from an old Halloween chest. They were the spooky fireplace and the spooky candelabra. Does anyone know whats going on? I'm really disappointed because I was trying for new items, not old.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, that sucks..on my game the Halloween box is in the place that the spooky chest was and the spooky chest got pushed back to the middle of the box lists. I didn't even notice

Rhino Keeper
    Yea it took me a while to figure that out when the new updates were out last week. They should have put the spooky chest first, since that's the newest.

Executive Chef
    I want that fireplace!!

Quote Originally Posted by harlow1 View Post
    Oh, that sucks..on my game the Halloween box is in the place that the spooky chest was and the spooky chest got pushed back to the middle of the box lists. I didn't even notice
    The Spooky Chest and Halloween Chest should now be first and second, respectively, on the "Enhancement" tab (minus any expansions still needing to be purchased). Because the Halloween Chest is a re-release, it is a newly available item and therefore also highlighted for you guys. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!