Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: limited time dragons tooooooo hard to get.

Host(ess)
    what I got so far is pumpkin and zombie, where is witch, will it come back in the future, the limited dragons are too hard to get and we only have 11 days, 21 hours for a poison that's almost one day, how could TL expect us to get four dragons in two weeks, that's ridiculous, please please make all LE dragons stay in the market, we could get them in second round

Farm Supplier
    If its like other team lava games, I bet two of them come back next october with two new ones (all limited again), and the other two are never to be seen again. We won't know which till then though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karach View Post
    what I got so far is pumpkin and zombie, where is witch, will it come back in the future, the limited dragons are too hard to get and we only have 11 days, 21 hours for a poison that's almost one day, how could TL expect us to get four dragons in two weeks, that's ridiculous, please please make all LE dragons stay in the market, we could get them in second round
    Witch and pumpkin were already in their second round. The witch vanished, but the pumpkin is still here, along with zombie and boo. No other information on them, but the fact that they're "new".

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried countless times for zombie and witch and all I got was stupid poisons :/ where my bf got 2 witches in a row tho he was trying for a familiar... But he rarely gets any of the super / ultra rares, he's tried for the other ones and got no where... Me... I've gave up on them, after the failed attempts on the witch and zombie. But tbh they are all horrid dragons, I ain't gonna try for future LE's unless the breeding of common dragons goes lower, I understand longer breeding times for super and ultra rare, but common?? It's totally ridiculous :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Witch, Boo, Zombie, and Pumpkin Dragons are rare Dragons so they're tougher to get than common dragons. Keep trying! ^_^
    Then why is it so easy for some people, but not others? There are ppl who have all 4 LE's and some even have multiples. Then there are others who have none! How can you possibly justify this by saying "they're rare, keep trying" when these items are on a timer?? Its not like the other ultra rares that around permanantly, so theres no pressure to get one before time runs out. And with the rediculous breed/hatch times your system for these ultra rare, LE dragons is totally unfair!

Fashion Designer
    Wait.. if Zombie isn't limited, please explain the limited time Zombie goal?

I just finished a combine like 20 minutes ago. I combined 10 pumpkin and 6 zombie. I was trying for a diamond. I looked t the timer and it was 28 hrs. I checked it a couple of times because I know that's the zombie breed time. With, I bought gold to speed up getting zombie. I feel like such a schmoe. I blame my impatience. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buttrluv View Post
    I just finished a combine like 20 minutes ago. I combined 10 pumpkin and 6 zombie. I was trying for a diamond. I looked t the timer and it was 28 hrs. I checked it a couple of times because I know that's the zombie breed time. With, I bought gold to speed up getting zombie. I feel like such a schmoe. I blame my impatience. Lol
    But I thought the time to get LE was over?

It was a 28 hr breed time. I visited several neighbors, checking after each visit for the time to change. It never did. Leads me to believe I have a zombie.

Just bred a Boo Dragon today. So happy, my first limited one. Was surprised to still see it in the catalog, only the witch one is gone.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast