Thread: Read this before posting, thanks!

Cool Read this before posting, thanks!

Please only post topics related to updates and announcements in this section. All other topics should be posted in the discussion section.

12/1/2010: I have moved all topics unrelated to updates and announcements to the discussion section.

8/5/2011: GM Update, so it's mo' betta': I have updated the Updates & Announcements forum so that only Moderators and TL Staff can create new threads. I did so to cut down on the threads posted here that are in the wrong section. Events & Contests has had a similar change. You can still post replies to threads in these forums.

But that doesn't mean you can't make your own threads about Updates, or have more forum games!

* If you are posting about a new update, do so in the Discussion forum for the game mentioned.
    * If you are posting about suggestions for new updates, do so in the Bugs & Feedback forum, or post in one of the Suggestion threads.
    * If you are making a new forum game that is directly related to one or more of our games, do so in the Discussion forum.
    * If you are making a new forum game that's just for fun, and not really related to TeamLava, do so in the Off-Topic forum.

Thanks!
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 08-05-11 at 12:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Bump! Make sure you read about the changes to this forum and the Events & Contests forum above.