Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic pages missing from workshop.

New Resident

Magic pages missing from workshop.

I am working on "A Translator's Tome" and have crafted 5/10 of the magic pages, but now magic page is missing from my workshop items. I have the fine parchment crafted and several magic inks, but can't make the page itself anymore. I did check to make sure that the all button was toggled in the workshop. I am on an iPhone 3 iOS6.

Senior Moderator
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, which game, and what's happening.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    I'm working on it too. I made all the 10 sheets and 4 completd with the magic ink. From last night in my works shops I miss the choice to write the pages with the magic ink too and also that one to assembly the translator book. I think to miss also other choices to do flowers pots, as I have only the one to do the white flowers.
    So I can't work anymore on the translator book. I saw that there was an update (10/25/12) and I downloaded it, but it didn't help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali_Ma View Post
    I am working on "A Translator's Tome" and have crafted 5/10 of the magic pages, but now magic page is missing from my workshop items. I have the fine parchment crafted and several magic inks, but can't make the page itself anymore. I did check to make sure that the all button was toggled in the workshop. I am on an iPhone 3 iOS6.

Once you finish crafting Fine Parchment and Magic Ink to complete the goal "Magic Ink and Pages" the option to create the Magic Pages will appear in the Workshop.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, ok thanks.
    I didn't know, I was confused. I also stopped to do magic ink. Now I haven't anymore glimmer dust.
    I will try.

Thanks.

New Resident
    I finished all the ink and pages and was able to build 1 magic page but now that option is missing from workshop. ?

Nightclub Owner
    Make sure you have the tab on all on special. Of you have it on materials or decorations you won't see it.

New Resident
    Yeah I have checked in both and it's deffinately gone. I'm level 17 ATM perhaps it wasn't meant to show up till a later level????

Nightclub Owner
    It's limited by goal not by level. Which quests do you currently have?

New Resident
    Up to letter 3, master botanist, find the magic garden. Love caravan resource upgrade. Wood or wood not. Animal luxeries. Builder caravan. Necessary truffle. High steaks. Sir piglets worth. That's where I'm at. It was just funny that it let me build one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast