Thread: Expansion Market Doesn't Allow Layaway

Rhino Keeper

Expansion Market Doesn't Allow Layaway

So I "prepaid" for the expansions to where the magic garden is and the one just north (?) of it (helps with budgeting), figuring that I could then focus my efforts on making wisp lanterns (oh, the agony!). And then the game updated with brand new prices!

I currently have the expansion requirements showing that I've paid (1/1), but also that I have to pay (the pay button is there). Which is understandable - I've paid 55,000, but the expansion now costs 70,000. The problem is that when I tap "Pay" it tells me that I owe another 42,063 (the total amount of the land minus my current balance). The same applies to the other square I've prepaid for.

So it's trying to charge me nearly double for the land, rather than the 15,000 difference.

Please try force closing your app then restarting the game. Also check to be sure you have the most recent version from the app store. If this issue still occurs, please take screen shots of the amounts it is charging you and post them here.

Rhino Keeper
    It didn't help, but the problem was also dealt with here. I have eMailed support as per MHz_'s suggestion.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Please email customer service and link to this thread and they'll reimburse you.

support@teamlava.com
    link to this thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ules-!!!/page2
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request