Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bright pulsing lights?

Bright pulsing lights?

I was playing and suddenly two buildings started shing really bright and kind of pulsing lighting up the whole kindome...what does that mean and was I supposed to do something!

Nightclub Owner
    Usually that's a crafting building and means you've finished crafting the item. Try clicking on it to collect the item.

No, this happened totally random on buildings I already had awhile, my Sparkling mine and one of my stables, but not my second Stable, and lasted 10 seconds or more...it was cool, but I keep wondering if I was supposed to be doing something while it was going on??????

Farm Supplier
    So far I've only gotten that bright glow right before I level up. It starts as a little purpleish ball glowing in the area I'm in and then swooshy music happens and tada, new level.

Yeah it just happened again, where all the different building flashed bright, but I didn't level up. Weird

Happened to me twice while harvesting glimmerbulbs.

Nightclub Owner
    This has been passed onto for investigation.

Rhino Keeper
    This just happened to me! I wasn't doing anything but waiting for one more energy. It came from all over. I leveled up yesterday. ?

Rhino Keeper

Am I crazy (well yes, but!!)

Quote Originally Posted by brittney91590 View Post
    Yeah it just happened again, where all the different building flashed bright, but I didn't level up. Weird
    Ok, yall, I've been going nuts about this and I'm so glad I found y'all on here talking about it! I have had this happen to me about 5 times -- just randomly, wild crazy lightening starts to flash all over the kingdom and lasts just long enough for me to see it, and grab up the IPad and turn it to show my husband so he won't think I'm nuts!

Never the same time-- not while leveling up, while harvesting, or anything else I was doing and I have tried to force it, but couldn't! It is wild! If y'all can figure it out, I'd love to know what it is...

Rhino Keeper
    I've seen it too, about four times, most recently was when suddenly a love spire had really bright flashing sparkles for a couple of seconds.

I *think* it may happen when a neighbour helps by visiting me and clicking the love-heart for a building.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast