Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop changing rules !!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    You shouldn't have lost your progress towards your expansion.. If that is the case, I'll try to get someone to look into it.
    could you?

New Resident
    I am really tired of the rules changing...
    "Glimmer Dust" is never available, no matter how many mushrooms, logs etc you use...
    TeamLarva it is really tiring when things change so dramatically.
    Please look into this.

Executive Chef
    I paid 60K towards the expansion into the magic garden patch and suddenly it's 75K and number of wisp lanterns went up from 7 to 10. What's worse is the 60K already paid is not recognised, so this expansion will cost me 135K! I definitely paid 60K as you can see it's 1/1 but no tick sign and asks for me to pay more. I had more than 20K but not 75k so tried to click pay hoping that it will deduct the 15k outstanding but no luck.

Designer of Worlds
    Please email customer service and link to this thread and they'll investigate your account.

support@teamlava.com

Rhino Keeper
    Does that apply to anyone who's having the same problem? I am with two expansion areas (I posted about it in the bugs forum).

Designer of Worlds
    Yea.. it's a bug on our end. The change in prices is intentional (this was explained in another thread) but having to repay all coins if you already contributed was not.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. I have no complaints about the price changes; I understand this game is a work in progress. Just, you know, bad math...

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same problem of having paid for an expansion and then the price has gone up and my payment now not showing.

Fashion Designer
    I'm So glad we have teamlava staff in this castle story forum. Thanks MHz_ for your time and attention.

It takes so long to get anything and then you run out of energy, it's just making the game boring when nothing is happening. You can't buy anything.... No energy....can't expand.... Is there anything left we can do in this game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast