Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop changing rules !!!

Angry Stop changing rules !!!

I have made the update yesterday and played normally, I was crafting last elements to reach Magic garden, and this morning I discover that rules have changed !! Now I need more kingdom points, more lanterns and more gold.
    So just ? word to say : it's not fair !!!!
    It's still complicated to get some elements such as glimmerdust, we will finally stop playing if goals change all the time. I would prefer to have more little quests and a big to do than that.
    Please let us play !!!
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I feel the same a little too...

Rhino Keeper
    I know, I had everything ready yo build he cathedral as soon as I hit level 22, leveled, bought it.....and found I now need a lot more stuff! That is so aggravating.

Rhino Keeper
    I may be wrong about this, and thinking of the requirements for the theater. This game changes so quickly I can't keep up!

Host(ess)
    because of update ı lost more than 100k money. ı paid before for expand but i didnt put wish lantern now i looked there n my money wasnt cheacked. pls fix

Moral of the story: never pay before everything is ready... One more borring point : i just spent 14 energy with mushrooms without finding one glimmerdust ;-(((

Fashion Designer
    I feel the same i had already payed 20k for Expansion and Today it told me to pay 30k.. I lost my 20k?!?!

Designer of Worlds
    You shouldn't have lost your progress towards your expansion.. If that is the case, I'll try to get someone to look into it.

I am having problems with rock I wish we could ask each other for help takes to long to get me right now I can't do things because I have no rocks lol need to wait till I can expand and hopefully find some

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cecilia1962 View Post
    I am having problems with rock I wish we could ask each other for help takes to long to get me right now I can't do things because I have no rocks lol need to wait till I can expand and hopefully find some
    You can buy the rock outcropping from the nature tab in the market.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast