Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    Thanks Rynetory. I have of course uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I care to count. It is highly possible that my device is too old but I will not use my new device, the new game formats are too demanding on the battery.

I was wondering if anyone had any tip on how to increase the speed and/or capabilities of an older device...
    Avoid leaving games running in the background to help conserving battery... I always close out my games when I'm not playing. Here are some suggestions you can try in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? All the best!

Rhino Keeper
    It is only in Bakery story on my iPad Air 2 that this happens. It crashes when I try to build the constructables myself. The only thing I?ve noticed is in bakery story on both my android and iPad is that the cooking status bar never moves forward when building. Only when cooking. This might be the problem. Please Storm8 fix this bug! This has been happening for about 3 months now. I?ve tried everything. Thanks

Help. I can't buy gems

Hello, I need some help. Everytime I try to purchase any amount of gems, my game crashes.
    I've tried it both in plain BS and Valentine's day BS and it's the same thing.
    I hope someone can help me, thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by andita3108 View Post
    Hello, I need some help. Everytime I try to purchase any amount of gems, my game crashes.
    The usual first steps in resolving most in-game issues are to first make sure you're running the current version available in the app store and once you are if the issue persists, then uninstall and reinstall the app to see if that helps matters.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by andita3108 View Post
    Does your game crash when you are doing other activities like cooking or serving food? Or does it crash only when you buy gems? If it crashes duing game play, try reinstalling it - make sure you are playing on the latest regular game version and not a seasonal version. Try other suggestions under section Device Performance Issues in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

Moved to Bugs forum.

Crashing and bakery has to re upload decorations

Playing Bakery Story 1.8.3 BS is always crashing and a lot of times, my bakery and bakeries I visit have to upload time after time. I have cleared history and cache with no help. Any other suggestions and are any other players having this issue. This seems to have started when they started playing those pop up videos

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by appledumplin View Post
    Playing Bakery Story 1.8.3 BS is always crashing and a lot of times, my bakery and bakeries I visit have to upload time after time. I have cleared history and cache with no help. Any other suggestions and are any other players having this issue. This seems to have started when they started playing those pop up videos
    App crashing is usually due to device running low on resources and video streaming can be heavy duty on older devices so I will advise you to check your device. I'm playing on the same game version as you without issues. Try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues under Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

Game is crashing. Help!

Please help! My game is crashing. Restaurant Story also crashes once in awhile but Bakery crashes constantly. It just started doing this a couple of days ago. I tried deleting the game and restarting it but that just made it worse. My Storm8 games are the only ones that crash, so it isn?t my iPad. I?ve deleted all of my Storm8 games except these 2 because of crashing issues. I don?t want to stop playing these 2 games. Help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by katequilter53 View Post
    Please help! My game is crashing. Restaurant Story also crashes once in awhile but Bakery crashes constantly. It just started doing this a couple of days ago. I tried deleting the game and restarting it but that just made it worse. My Storm8 games are the only ones that crash, so it isn?t my iPad. I?ve deleted all of my Storm8 games except these 2 because of crashing issues. I don?t want to stop playing these 2 games. Help!
    Try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues under Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

New Resident
    Game crashes every 5 minutes iPad mini3. Latest software, no other apps running, only game that does this, have uninstalled and reinstalled, powered off and on. Definitely a BUG. Please fix this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast