Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game crashing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Game crashing

Since the last two updates my bakery has been crashing even before it opens. It takes at least three tries to open the game. No hard reset doesn't seem to work either. Now restaurant is doing the same. Any suggestions?!

The Honorable Panda
    What device do you play on? If android- the specific device.

What is the version of your device- usually listed under your settings on your device.

What is your bakery game version number? Under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.

Do you play on wifi or cellular?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Have you also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What device do you play on? If android- the specific device.

What is the version of your device- usually listed under your settings on your device.

What is your bakery game version number? Under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.

Do you play on wifi or cellular?
    Does it make different if the user play on wifi or cellular?
    when I played the games on my device I use wifi, the application also crash and in the past, I also faced an issue with my data of my mobile.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on iPod touch fourth gen. Everything is up to date as far I know. I use wifi at home. I'm afraid of uninstalling and reinstalling for fear of losing my games. Plus I didn't think of that one! Thanks.

Executive Chef
    ''m Android and use an Acer Tablet (new). Dragon Story (and BS) FC and crash (close) repeatedly and I mean a LOT! My game is up to-date verison wise. I have deleted and reinstalled repeatedly. I have closed the game and restarted it. Nothing helps. I have had my device checked out 2 times and had my connection checked out by AT&T, including 2 home inspections to check connection and they (AT&T) has checked towers twice also. It doesn't matter what I do, be it posting on someone's wall, gathering coins from habitats, breeding, feeding ... doesn't matter, I get FCs and crashing. As a matter of fact, I was at AT&T again discussing these problems. It's no different for Bakery Story, which I also play (try to play) ... continual FC and or crashing. There's another issue with BS, but I've mentioned it there. There is a minimum of a 30 second load time, every time the game has to reload. The load time for visiting neighbors is way too long as well. This is so very frustrating and irritating. I have replied to the sending of messages via the FC request, but I don't know that anyone ever sees them. I sent an email about issues with BS, but never received a reply. Sure wish TL could get to the bottom of all these FCs and crashes!

Executive Chef
    Anroid Acer Tablet
    A105
    Current - up to date

I have been keeping my Bakery Story (regular) as deleted, due to it constantly closing or being hit with FCs, only re-installing when I wanted to try to play. The regular BS edition was plagued again, so I tried Bakery Story Halloween Edition again this morning. It was worse than the regular edition. <sigh> Such a shame, because I used to really enjoy playing. To make things a bit more fair... Dragon Story is just as bed with crashing and FCs. Got hit 3 times in a row (less than 2 min) this morning. I have no clue what the real problem is, but there's definitely a problem. I have done everything suggested and I've sent emails to support, adding a new problem in BS. I've not heard from them, but I'm sure they're busy what with emails from other members about problems. I've also asked just what "reporting" does when experiencing an FC. As far as I can tell ... nothing. Can't begin to tell you how many I've sent.

Anyway ... My BS will remain deleted, taking it out every once in a while when I have a lot of extra time to play (need the extra time!). What ever the problem is or problems are, I sure hope they figure it out soon.

New Resident

Crashing

I really enjoy the game, but the app crashes multiple times a day now, it started a couple of weeks ago. It is making it hard to continue enjoying the game. I'm playing on a new iPhone 8 that has plenty of free space, and I am on version 1.8.2. Help.

The Honorable Panda
    Check and make sure you have the most current apple software update on your phone.
    On your phone try going under settings-safari - clear data.
    You can try deleting and redownloading the game. After installing restart your phone.

Try playing on 3G to see if you have the same issues. If not, please check your wifi connection.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I play on an iPad Pro with all up to date downloads and it still crashes several times a day. This is THE ONLY GAME that does that

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast