Thread: farm promotion for dragons

farm promotion for dragons

Hi, everyone but me have received farm promotion installation for the gold. All other games I play have received it today and all my friends received it in dragons. Could you check it for me please? Ekaterina777
    P.s. Exited, rebooted, no help

Details: Android OS, Version - I dont know, have downloaded it couple weeks ago.
    ID have mentioned in previous post. Please let me know, would like to start the Farm to gain gems/gold in other games, but will not untill it will appear in Dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    this happened to me too. I got the goal for all my games (monster story, bakery story, restaurant story) but not for dragon story. This also happened when they offered a promotional goal for fashion story. I was told that the promotional goals are not available for everyone and that its possible that you get it on some games and not on others. TL can't fix this issue its just luck if you get the goal

Banned
    Be happy you got it in some games.. Guess what I didn't get it in any of my games

How can TL can be so selective? Or the promotional goals are available for up to certain levels and those who reached some "serious" levels do not need any boost? That seems to be unfair and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Keep us happy, TL, we feed you.

This happens to me too!! But it's ONLY for dragon story. I get the gold promos for my other games never dragon story. I use to get them but not anymore. Since dragon is my "main" game it's very frustrating!!

Fashion Designer
    TL claims it's random.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meaganmackenz View Post
    This happens to me too!! But it's ONLY for dragon story. I get the gold promos for my other games never dragon story. I use to get them but not anymore. Since dragon is my "main" game it's very frustrating!!
    Same here. I only get them on Bubble Mania. They should make a better system for this.