Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategies

Nightclub Owner
    I'd possibly go ivy, magic garden, Thurston, tablet.

Ivy gives a number of good quests which give her hut (lots of random materials) and the purple cow (chance of gems). Magic garden (when unlocked) gives some items and a chance of the golden apple. Thurston (boxer guy) gives a whole quest line needed for expanding to the bit. Tablet has very rare chance of dropping shards - these have quests with great rewards but are so rare I'd focus on stuff you get rewards for first.

Executive Chef
    Also , ivy and thurston dont give any Royal point, magic garden and tablet on the other hand do (i dont remember the exact number but its quite alot ,well , at least i didnt have to build duplicate buildings so i could get enough RP to expand)

Nightclub Owner
    True. I forgot about the royal points. It's about 290 I think.

So are you saying that by completing ivys hut goals that's where the purple cow comes from

Nightclub Owner
    That's right. Follow the goals were ivy is concerned about a cow

Rhino Keeper
    I just expanded to the troll king, and between that and all the rocks I bought for valentine quests, I am low on gold for the first time in quite a while. I did manage to stay up on lanterns pretty well though, so I'm ready to expand except I need gold. I usually have a decent strategy for gold, but it is pretty energy dependent - I typically farm strawberries since they produce the most gold per hour and use any excess energy after gathering from buildings and other immediate needs. I'm curious what everyone else does?

Fashion Designer
    You're on the right track. Remember to plant a high yield crop like Glimmerbulbs overnight. That way you wake up to a fat wallet in the morning.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Resident
    I just started playing and I looked up the resource guide for red petals. I'm haven't been able to produce any, I read you could give them as a gift, but when I go to gift it isn't one of my options. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by addpuff View Post
    I just started playing and I looked up the resource guide for red petals. I'm haven't been able to produce any, I read you could give them as a gift, but when I go to gift it isn't one of my options. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Red petals used to be able to be requested but not anymore. You might want to craft new flowers and plants with the Love shack. I think its the best way to get red petals.

Executive Chef
    i only have 1 goal about finding horn and wing from adventure . Dont know what else to do , probably will upgrade my hatchery and sawmill to lv 5(my mines and stables are on lv 5) I see no point by upgrading others building.Increase royal point? I have something over 4k RP. What's the difference between 4k and 5k ,6k or 7k RP ? Nothing. In fact ,even with 3k RP you can expand everywhere. In crease earning coins? No thanks , there's nothing to buy with coins. Before the update, i had about 1m8 coins and now after completing all the goals and upgrading my resource building, i still have over 500k coins. The next update probable will be in next 6-8 weeks (2 months) by this time , i'll have tons of coins.Till then i have nothing to do :| Any advice ? ( pls dont tell me to upgrade all my buildings :|)

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast