Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategies

Hi, I'm Red, and I have a question. I'm at level 10, I have a storage cellar, but when I collect water from the pond and the well, I get a message that I can't hold any more water. I get the same message when I chop wood, and when I collect from my cows. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I should be doing to use these resources?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redrider6612 View Post
    Hi, I'm Red, and I have a question. I'm at level 10, I have a storage cellar, but when I collect water from the pond and the well, I get a message that I can't hold any more water. I get the same message when I chop wood, and when I collect from my cows. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I should be doing to use these resources?
    If you go into your inventory you will see that you have 99 of each of these materials. Thats the max. When you're maxed you get about $15 instead of the item. You should start crafting with these items. Start making some beams and blocks in your warehouse and some simple glue in your potion shop. Look at the different recipes to see what else you can make.

Easy for you to say, but I'm not allowed to build a potion shop until I expand, and I can't expand until I build 3 wisp lanterns. I'm getting very frustrated with this game.

And another question: How do I get gems without having to buy them?

Nightclub Owner
    And another question: How do I get gems without having to buy them?
    As you continue through the game goals will pop-up that offer gems as the rewards. You can also get gems from Adventures once you get to the point of building the King's Keep/Queen's Court.

New Resident
    Hi. I am getting material requests from neighbors, and I accept them. But I don't know how to request materials from my neighbors. For example, I want to request earth wisps to make lanterns to expand my kingdom. How do I do this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kkastle View Post
    Hi. I am getting material requests from neighbors, and I accept them. But I don't know how to request materials from my neighbors. For example, I want to request earth wisps to make lanterns to expand my kingdom. How do I do this?
    There is not an option to request wisps. ( you need to make these in your workshop)
    You can ask neighbors to gift you the wisps.
    For other requested material, when you buy and place a building that needs to constructed, you may see a ask neigbors on one of the items.
    Click that and you can request that item from your neighbors.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Easy for you to say, but I'm not allowed to build a potion shop until I expand, and I can't expand until I build 3 wisp lanterns. I'm getting very frustrated with this game.
    The Potion shop is not the only crafting building that utilizes your resources. There is the Workshop, Magic Forge and Kitchen where you can use water, wood, stone etc. to craft items that you will need later on for buildings, adventures, goals etc. You will be able to eventually build 2 of each Shop so your resources will go quickly in some cases allowing you then to collect more resources when you water, fish, harvest, collect, etc.

Awesome!!!

Thank you so so so much.... This really helps, and I am just beginning.

Executive Chef
    Maguar, should post #2 be changed to take out the exploits reference as most if not all requesting of craftable/findable items has been disabled?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast