Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Strategies

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skip60046 View Post
    I don't see any advantage to visiting neighbors or them visiting you like I do in dragon story. Can you tell me what advantage I get if someone visits my kingdom? My buildings still show the same amount of time before you can collect.
    If someone visits your kingdom and taps a little heart, your building will be sparkling, and you get a bonus when you collect. Either 10% or 20% (I can't remember which) more coins or resources depending on what building is sparkling.

When you visit a neighbor, you get XP, coins, or energy whether or not you tap any hearts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I guess the reason I put a stable before a second sawmill etc was it drops bacon, milk etc which are needed for quests. Also it's been a really long time since I started but I think in the early levels you're limited to the total amount of resource buildings (not just the 2 per type). If I'm wrong please let me know.
    Not sure... I'm on level 13 now & think I was still on level 12 with my unfinished stable & 2 sawmills & 2 mines & 1 hatchery. If there had been some sort of limit (other than 2/type) I would've been in even more trouble as I paid for the stable but didn't have the resources to finish it. If someone had played less intensely they might've collected enough resources from their single mine/sawmill to build it, but still it's worth mentioning. I chopped every last tree I had & still not enough sap!

Mostly it was the superglue & need for fancy beams & blocks that was so resource intensive! I'd suggest: Mine/sawmill, hatchery, 2nd mine/sawmill (if no significant stash of supplies) then stable. It probably depends how the person plays what is needed when. It's just that the stable & possibly hatchery take many more resources, needing glue & 'fancy' beams than the few peices that go into the mine & sawmill.

I'm crafting my last fancy beam/block right now! Stable is almost finished. :-)

Nightclub Owner
    To cut down on the number of stickies a game guide has been created with a link to this (and other threads).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank you for the detailed information. I'll post a link to your thread on my own wall so visitors and neighbors may be helped, too.
    Have a wonderful day, maguar. Or, night for your nightclub!
    My User ID: Life'sAKick!

Find me on these Story Games: Castle, Dragon, Farm, and Bakery.
    Find me playing these Mania Games: jewel, fish, candy, fruit, and bubble.

Other games I play: Candy Crush, Bingo Bash, and Diamond Digger.

In my real life I create physical games for the world. and I try to do the right thing. Always.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesakick View Post
    Thank you for the detailed information. I'll post a link to your thread on my own wall so visitors and neighbors may be helped, too.
    Have a wonderful day, maguar. Or, night for your nightclub!
    You would be better linking and advertising The Hub. It's more up to date and I'm creating new material soon. The game guide link is in the Hub too. Thanks!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516