Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Strategies

New Resident
    I cant unlock it anymore cuz I have already expanded to that area and it wouldnt let me expand there again

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Sorry, does that make sense? I meant email Support Teamlava.
    okie. thanks. (:

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by naiqaij View Post
    I cant unlock it anymore cuz I have already expanded to that area and it wouldnt let me expand there again
    I've flagged this over
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've flagged this over
    Maybe you can't expand there yet. According to TL, new expansions are introduced in future updates, so you'll probably have to wait for now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Maybe you can't expand there yet. According to TL, new expansions are introduced in future updates, so you'll probably have to wait for now.
    Um, they're talking about the troll pit...

It seems you have already written in a ticket, support will assist you with this issue with the Troll King, thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I thought we had to wait for a quest before expanding to Thurston. I guess I have wasted some time.

hey guys, i have two questions:

1. spending gems: what do you recomend? should i buy the apple tree? i'm on level 20, don't know what i'm going to need for bakings deserts and stuff

2. do you do adventures all the time to get stuff? even the one who needs the longswords?

thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catlady71 View Post
    hey guys, i have two questions:

1. spending gems: what do you recomend? should i buy the apple tree? i'm on level 20, don't know what i'm going to need for bakings deserts and stuff

2. do you do adventures all the time to get stuff? even the one who needs the longswords?

thanks!
    1) I bought the orange and lemon trees with gems and got the apple tree from adventure. The fruit trees quests are not related to other quests so you can wait to get it from adventures if you want.

2) I don't deliberately do the hunting bandit quest as the iron and jewels are needed for other stuff. Thurston's fort drops the longswords occasionally and royal exchange supply the food. I only do it as and when I get enough regents.

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    1) I bought the orange and lemon trees with gems and got the apple tree from adventure. The fruit trees quests are not related to other quests so you can wait to get it from adventures if you want.

2) I don't deliberately do the hunting bandit quest as the iron and jewels are needed for other stuff. Thurston's fort drops the longswords occasionally and royal exchange supply the food. I only do it as and when I get enough regents.
    Thanks, thats very helpful!