Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategies

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    Remember to plant a high yield crop like Glimmerbulbs overnight.
    Thanks! I usually plant peppers for spicy feasts before I go to sleep, but I'm pretty well stocked on those - I'll definitely do this tonight!

thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Energy

Overview

Energy is the biggest strategic element of the game. Every action you do requires you to use energy. The amount of energy you have is determined by your level until you reach the cap. For most players this cap will be 30. For the players who started when the game was first released, the cap will be 40. From time to time there will be trials with different energy for different players.

Restoring Energy

* It is also restored in full when you go up a level. This energy will be added to your existing energy. This may cause you to exceed your cap. Ie you could have 50/30 energy. Once you have reduced it to under you cap it will not go above it again until you level up.
    Thanks for this guide, excellent!
    I have a question about the quote above. When I went from level 15 to level 16, I got extra energy and for a few seconds my game showed 70/30 then it went to 40/30. From what you say above I should have kept the 70, no?
    - Is this a bug?
    - if it's not a bug, is there a trick to use up my energy prior to levelling up? It seems all the actions that are energy-consuming also give you xp, so not sure how to use the energy without crossing the threshold into upper level?
    - Will my 30 cap ever be allowed to grow? By leveling up for example?

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    Thanks for this guide, excellent!
    I have a question about the quote above. When I went from level 15 to level 16, I got extra energy and for a few seconds my game showed 70/30 then it went to 40/30. From what you say above I should have kept the 70, no?
    - Is this a bug?
    - if it's not a bug, is there a trick to use up my energy prior to levelling up? It seems all the actions that are energy-consuming also give you xp, so not sure how to use the energy without crossing the threshold into upper level?
    - Will my 30 cap ever be allowed to grow? By leveling up for example?

Thanks!
    It would depend on what your current energy level was when you went up. If you had 10 left then it went 70 to 40 the 70 was a display issue and the 40 would be correct (as the current not max). As you're limit is 30 the most you could have seen was if you collected and had 29 which would give you 59 (as the current not the max).

At the moment 30 is the cap unless you were an original player or are in a test group. TL does change the energy from time to time but I am not privy to the decision making process.

Rhino Keeper
    Time to get this old man up.
    How much was your strategy changed since Royal Exchange came out ?
    I'm pumping all energy at croop to do fruit exchange.

Fashion Designer
    I took all my pigs and chickens out. The meat delivery trade seems to use the most useless stuff such as bacon and fish which are also never used. Need the roast chicken though thus took the chicks out also.

Thanks for the great help

Anybody got strategies concerning rat tails and sugar cane demands? I'm a little desperate.

You can earn rat tails from Skunkupines, Lovecupines or Fangbeasts. You can earn Sugar cane from harvesting the crop Sugar cane.

Hmmm. Facts but not strategies. I seem to be depleting these resources faster than I can bring them in. Hence, the request for a strategy. I was thinking of staggering sugar cane production so I'm harvesting and planting every two hours. I don't see much hope for rat tails, though. Thanks, Oliver (love that name, btw), for your reply.

Fangbeasts give rat tails? I did not know that.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast