Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Dragon- Leaves 10/9 10:00am PST.

Banned
    For zombie I used epic magic and epic forest ... Got it on first try ... Finally got something on first try lol

Rhino Keeper
    I got them both first time! Woohoo!

Fashion Designer
    11 days is a blessing until you realize Poison is 21 hrs and Luck is 17 hrs.

What did you use to get the Boo dragon? I was going to try my light dragon and my luck dragon, since I can't ever seem to get rares like this with the straight up basic solid color combos.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    What's your level and name and type of dragons you used?
    Zombie - lv 7 witch Artemis and epic forest claw.
    Boo - lv 9 luck djinn and epic magic Dali.

Thanks! Trying for the Boo, but I'm afraid I'm getting a Hypnotic instead. At least I don't already have one, unlike my 5,000 Poison dragons.

Executive Chef
    tried for boo but got a 13 hour breed time--so its hypnotic. i don't have one, so i'm happy. but i will try again. i want to try for the others, but i have poison and firestorm fear.

New Resident

Livid...

I know everything is all chances and all... BUT ive been playing Dragon Story for 3 months, and have failed every attempt to hatch STILL the fairy dragon... BESIDES that, ive wasted 60 gold bars trying to get 1 of the 3 green and purple dragons, any familar, witch or zombie, and 3x i got the poison... kinda OVER it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by acrazy1 View Post
    I just got zombie by using poison 10 & witch 10 - it said 2 days or finish in 28 hrs. It took 5 tries - I got 3 poisons & 1 island (which I'm really confused about because I used poison & witch every time!)

Hope this helps someone else
    Yeah, island doesn't make sence at all....?

Farm Supplier
    In my case epics don't make any differences. I bred my witch last two weeks with Poison (7) "Viper" + Familiar (7) "Violet". Still waiting my luck for Zombie, tho.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast