Thread: Lost Gems

Farm Supplier

Lost Gems

I purchased $19.99 (105 gems) package just right now. I had 2 gems left of my own. So that's 107 gems total. I went ahead and purchased the Monster Kitchen that costs 56 gems. Then thinking i still have enough for 2 more mystery boxes...went ahead to buy one and then it says I don't have enough gems!! I only had 2 gems left! So what happened to my 49 gems I was suppose to have left? Can someone pls explain and help. I purchased over a thousand dollars of gems throughout the many stories I play, and this is the first time this had ever happened to me!

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It sounds like you may have been at the maximum of appliances that can be in your Bakery, and you were prompted to unlock (purchase) another appliance slot for 49 Gems. If this was not the case, please write into Support (support@teamlava.com) so we can get some additional information from you. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I think u might be right bc I do have an extra appliance unlocked now. Oh geez wiz...
    Thank u for ur help...not sure how it happened but it did bc I do not remembering unlocking it. But at least it is figured out to where my 49 gems went. Boohoo!