Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mastered all recipes!!!Finally!!

Rhino Keeper

Mastered all recipes!!!Finally!!

Been playing bakery story since day 1 it launched, and finally today I mastered every singly recipe!!!
    Yep it took me a long time cause I stopped playing 4 months due to the first price hike....but now I finally managed through without going bankrupt!
    How many of you mastered all recipes?

I'm so happy I just felt like sharing:P

Congratulations!!! That's quite an accomplishment! Did you master all the ones on the regular ovens or on ALL the ovens/drink machines/ice cream machines/etc.??

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on mastering all the recipes,u must of won lots of gems right?

I started in December 2011 so I do not have access to a few recipes, like last years Halloween stuff....but other than that, I just finished mastering everything yesterday. Took 28 ovens to do it, now I just have to wait as new recipes come out!

Fashion Designer
    I've been cheap with the new halloween machines and got 2 of each, but I've mastered every single recipe in every special appliance otherwise with 18 ovens

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished this morning (includes all seasonal recipes). Can't wait for some new ones today (although I still lose money when I bake).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bdocc View Post
    Congrats on mastering all the recipes,u must of won lots of gems right?
    Lol I guess so but I use it all for additional appliance slots so only 16 left

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe256 View Post
    Congratulations!!! That's quite an accomplishment! Did you master all the ones on the regular ovens or on ALL the ovens/drink machines/ice cream machines/etc.??
    Yes all appliances but I have 2 locked recipes for goals during the four months I didn't play... Hope they unlock it real soon....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sinc823 View Post
    Been playing bakery story since day 1 it launched, and finally today I mastered every singly recipe!!!
    Yep it took me a long time cause I stopped playing 4 months due to the first price hike....but now I finally managed through without going bankrupt!

i started playing in march 2012 i mastered them about oh about 3 months ago I guess
    so it took what about 5 months to do. seemed like forever!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sinc823 View Post

oh congrats BTW

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast