Thread: no coins for each day visit

Host(ess)

Exclamation no coins for each day visit

I used to get coins every day for leaving rs and then come back. This stopped when I got new update on my kindle. Is it no more!

Rhino Keeper
    try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. if this doesnt work try restarting your device.

Host(ess)
    I did both and neither one worked!!

The Honorable Panda
    Sometimes the pop up may not come up, but you are getting the coins. Write down your total coins, then exit the game. Wait a little then come back and see if your total coins increased.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Thanks!! I'll try that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymite8 View Post
    I used to get coins every day for leaving rs and then come back. This stopped when I got new update on my kindle. Is it no more!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2794102612 View Post
    try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. if this doesnt work try restarting your device.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sometimes the pop up may not come up, but you are getting the coins. Write down your total coins, then exit the game. Wait a little then come back and see if your total coins increased.
    1. What sort of device the user use? if u use apple device and use latest IOS and lastest application, Why U need to uninstall the application?
    I have checked with Apple support regarding this matter. That's why many people/user download the apps/games until more than millions times, because they have so many issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 28282812345 View Post
    1. What sort of device the user use? if u use apple device and use latest IOS and lastest application, Why U need to uninstall the application?
    I have checked with Apple support regarding this matter. That's why many people/user download the apps/games until more than millions times, because they have so many issue.
    I happened to me with TeamLava's and other editors apps: uninstalling and installing again DOES work on iOS. I wouldn't believe anything Apple support says, as any other support they don't always know everything about their own devices.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I happened to me with TeamLava's and other editors apps: uninstalling and installing again DOES work on iOS. I wouldn't believe anything Apple support says, as any other support they don't always know everything about their own devices.
    I have asked a number of Apple support here. My back ground in IT, technical. If you DON't KNOW what you are talking about. You are better consult with Apple tech support regarding this matter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 28282812345 View Post
    I have asked a number of Apple support here. My back ground in IT, technical. If you DON't KNOW what you are talking about. You are better consult with Apple tech support regarding this matter.
    Please, before telling anyone they have no idea what they are talking about you should at least verify your sources:

https://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702

As a summary, whenever you have an issue with any app, Apple support on their own website advices to (in the following order)
    - check for iOS or app's updates
    - if you have problems with all your apps, install a new one
    - restart the malfonctioning app
    - restart your device
    - reinstall the malfonctioning app

So I insist, my experience of 5 years shows that, when everything else has failed, reinstalling any malfonctioning app usually works. Apple officially agrees with me.