Thread: Mystic Maps

Fashion Designer

Mystic Maps

How many of these can we receive once we make a request in 1 day?

I've noticed I'll only get a certain amount when I request, and the following day I'll get the rest. And I know it's the remainder from the day before as I'll get the notification saying that xxx responded for your request etc....when I haven't sent out a request that second day. (yet)

Is TL putting a cap on how quickly we can expand?

Fashion Designer
    Also now I have a bunch of requests for maps that say 10+ hrs ago. These requests didn't come through yesterday.....otherwise I would have accepted them.

The Honorable Panda
    You can recieve 20 per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    What does the map requestor see if someone declines the request?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sivadni View Post
    What does the map requestor see if someone declines the request?
    They wouldn't see anything - they just wouldn't see the additional map, but wouldn't be able to tell who didn't send one.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    ok i have a very basic question..hope i dnt sound stupid..but how exactly do u ASK for a mystic map??i get requestd for the same, i accept..but how do i request myself??when i hit exansion, i dnt get an option of asking for a map, nor did i find any option wid my neighbour list..please help, am new..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    ok i have a very basic question..hope i dnt sound stupid..but how exactly do u ASK for a mystic map??i get requestd for the same, i accept..but how do i request myself??when i hit exansion, i dnt get an option of asking for a map, nor did i find any option wid my neighbour list..please help, am new..
    you'll only start having to ask for the maps after your 3rd expansion (or was it on the 3rd expansion? can't really remember)

Banned
    Maybe you have enough maps right now. Eventually, you'll need to ask them. Hit expand, it will show the amount of maps you need and have. For examples : 45/60. Means you have 45 maps but need 60. Besides that, there is a small icon that says "Ask friends". Tap it and your whole list of neighbors will show. Check them all to get the maximum amount of maps. Done

Rhino Keeper
    i guess i have to expand more to get the option..only started my second expansion at present...thanx u guys for the real quick help...