Thread: My ideas on what a new DS related game should be about.

Host(ess)

My ideas on what a new DS related game should be about.

What's the biggest question Dragon Story has left us with? Personally I would say, where in the world do the dragons get the silver in order to thank us for taking care of them? Well I've come up with an idea in which I'd love to hear your opinion or suggestions on. For most people, they enter their islands and collect the silver left by their dragons and either leave, plant vegetation's, or visit the community. Well what if in your time of absence, your dragons were to go out in search for silver to thank you for your good deeds? What if this theoretical action branched out into a Dragon Story related action game?

Rewards in the game could boost the speed of silver you get in your Dragon Story Islands depending on which dragon color type you play with. Or possibly once you reach a certain amount of silver in the action game, you can use Dragon 'Magic/Alchemy' to morph the high amounts of silver into gold. I'm not that adept to video game design but maybe once you're done with the amount you'd like, you can transfer the coins/gold into the Dragon Story game? The only part I'm having trouble with is what would be the gameplay of the action game? Would it be your chosen dragon running across a stage jumping/flying and collecting hard to get coins? Would it be the chosen dragon flying though a cave dodging obstacles trying to reach a pile of silver at the end of the tunnel? What do you all think of this idea? Maybe if Team lava likes it as well they could make it happen.

No need in getting your hopes up but feed in your ideas and hopefully we can catch their attention. ;D

Executive Chef
    Interesting, you should suggest thie

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Interesting, you should suggest thie
    I figure putting it up here in the forums would suggest it to them, if not here else would I be able to?

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome Idea !

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tailsprower View Post
    Awesome Idea !
    Thank you so much. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this idea better?

Banned
    Cool idea!

Quote Originally Posted by kirin53 View Post
    I figure putting it up here in the forums would suggest it to them, if not here else would I be able to?
    Usually they say we should post suggestions in the so-called suggestions thread.

Hmm?... How bout?

Well how bout we let them act like real dragons? Send them out to pillage the countryside. Can say fly over to the neighbors house and scorch the place stealing all their silver! Eat some cows and sheep and maybe visit castle story to chomp a coupla humans while their at it. Never going to happen though as it's too much a touchy feely type game and would probably horrify the young children on here. Sigh..!!! Too bad cause this vegan diet they got my dragons on is making them a bit weak.