Thread: Increasing home value for new goals

Rhino Keeper

Increasing home value for new goals

I've been trying to increase my home value to finish the new goals, but I'm finding them kinda ridiculous. One is to get my home value at $5 mil, and one for $10 mil. I already have my home the way I want it, and my home value is only at $2.6 mil. It's going to take a long time and a lot of money, and may I mention that the goal rewards are only a measily $200.

One question I have I hope someone can answer, if I buy a bunch of high value items to increase my home value, if I delete them after buying to save room, will my home value go down? Or stay the same?

Executive Chef
    Your home value will not go down

If there's no new expansions, I don't see the point of working towards those goals. Once I reach the $2 million mark, that's probably as far as I care to go...

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I am buying gothic bath tubs to ear home exp... Does any one have a better idea????

Executive Chef
    Buy counters.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If there's no new expansions, I don't see the point of working towards those goals. Once I reach the $2 million mark, that's probably as far as I care to go...
    I so totally agree! Will you buy lots of stuff even if you know that you have no space to put it to? Isn't that ridiculous? Why did TL come up with those goals? What were they thinking?

Rhino Keeper
    i still have lots of time to expand buy more rooms..etc.so for me it's not too much of a problem but it probably will be after...

Farm Supplier
    I think only if TL will let us expand more land around existing house we can reach our goals. I really hope that we will have something good coming for Christmas .