Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Need gold exchange partners..

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone! I need two new gold exchange partners as my old neighbours aren't very reliable anymore. I gift gold daily & I expect you to do the same My ID is Doublescream.

Hey guys, here is the thing...I have a secondary account, I send gold daily to myself and to a good friend of mine, so I have one extra gold that I can send to someone and it is being wasted. I don't have much time to visit neighbours, so I don't have many dragon story "friends". You don't have to send me gold back, because I only play in this account once a day, so I almost never need to use gold on it.
    I'll send the gold to the first person that add my secondary account, the ID is bmatielo
    Feel free to add me on my main account as well (dani8411), but you don't really have to since I'll only send gold through the secondary account

Please add alliekookie. I give gold every day if you send to me first. If you will also give me your ID on my wall, I can send it to you from one of my secondary accounts too if I run out, if you will keep sending to my main account.

Quote Originally Posted by salina38 View Post
    I send my whole neighbor list like 50-60 people fold everyday im lucky if i get 4 back and sometimes it says i got gidted fold but it doesnt show on my bar,u can add me salina38.
    You can only send to 3 neighbors so only the first 3 get it.

Im searching for new neighbours,who accepts requests fast.My ID is Kittymur.Ty

Host(ess)
    Pls add me : sdsid!!!!!! Will reply to all requests!!

Farm Supplier
    Hello all add me....I play restaurant story, bakery story, dragon story and fashion story.....my storm ID is gemi381

Add me: Octopoes

New Resident
    Add me I am having thesame issue

Rhino Keeper
    I need 3 people to exchange gold with. Please add me Saphical and post on my wall that you are adding me to exchange gold. I will add the first 3 people, thank you.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast