Thread: Limited community member list

Farm Supplier

Limited community member list

The community members list only gives me a list three possible houses to visit. It used to be more. Frequently the three houses are also low or no heart rated players (i.e. players who do not "like" back). I am playing with the new updated Halloween version.

Please try uninstalling and re-installing the application. I am not able to reproduce this issue on my devices.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFlop View Post
    Please try uninstalling and re-installing the application. I am not able to reproduce this issue on my devices.
    I deleted and reinstalled the app, but I still only get 3 options on my community list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perit View Post
    The community members list only gives me a list three possible houses to visit. It used to be more. Frequently the three houses are also low or no heart rated players (i.e. players who do not "like" back). I am playing with the new updated Halloween version.
    I always get this on RS with holiday versions when they first come out

Farm Supplier
    I am still having issues with the community members list. Last night I was only getting one name and each time I tried to generate the list, it was always the same name. Occasionally, I got two names. Just now I tried and got a message that told me no one else was online playing right now.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by perit View Post
    I am still having issues with the community members list. Last night I was only getting one name and each time I tried to generate the list, it was always the same name. Occasionally, I got two names. Just now I tried and got a message that told me no one else was online playing right now.
    Are you playing on the Halloween game?
    version 1.0.4
    Check under menu-help-number at the bottom of the screen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you playing on the Halloween game?
    version 1.0.4
    Check under menu-help-number at the bottom of the screen.
    Yes, that is the version I am playing.

Farm Supplier
    I mostly get three choices. However, every now and again, I get five. The top two seem to be stuck though. They are usually high level homes and the same names keep appearing. I can regenerate the list several times and the bottom three names will change, but not the top two. Right now I keep seeing "Roy's Home" and "York" over and over and over... After awhile the top two disappear and I am back to only three options.