Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castle Weekly Update Oct 25, 10-25-2012

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    They chose 4 areas to give out free. Those who had already paid for them got nothing.
    I know, so the statement is incorrect and non-responsive because "every player" did not receive free expansions but every player is subject to the adjustment.

Rhino Keeper
    about expansion, i have problem with it too. i can't seem to get any expansion. i am at level 11. and i have problem with getting the lantern or something for expansion purpose. as well as the glue for getting the market place and kitchen building. i just don't know how to go about.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    about expansion, i have problem with it too. i can't seem to get any expansion. i am at level 11. and i have problem with getting the lantern or something for expansion purpose. as well as the glue for getting the market place and kitchen building. i just don't know how to go about.
    Harvest Crops for coins to pay for expansions.
    Mine rocks to get coal, and turn coal into wisps in your crafting workshop. Turn wisps into lanterns in the workshop as well.
    Place royal buildings, walls and towers to gain royal points.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Should be fixed now.
    It's there. Thanks very much.

hi,

are the 'magic garden' is the last quest?

coz my 'kingdom goal' dont have any new quest. Now, im just planting crop and collect $$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12