Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Garden

Magic Garden

Since a week i have build Ivy's hut, dit Expansion to the Magic Garden right after the Big Update and now im stuck...
    Dit all the quests that showed up since then... No question mark appears. Could it be that i have a Bug?!

Kind of the same happens with the tablet of..., can't remember the Name, Sorry allready late over here. I've unlocked it and since then...Zero

What can i do?

Edit: you need to collect from Ivy's Hut before clicking on the garden to trigger the quests to unlock it. If you do this and don't get the quest, force close and restart your game.
    Last edited by maguar; 01-14-13 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Added summary

I forgott, its really bed Time for me, lol, i dit the deleting/reinstalling, Force closing Things. Several Times!
    Thanks for ur help!

There is an active thread that is related to Ivy's Hut

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...8-Magic-Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadura View Post
    Since a week i have build Ivy's hut, dit Expansion to the Magic Garden right after the Big Update and now im stuck...
    Dit all the quests that showed up since then... No question mark appears. Could it be that i have a Bug?!

Kind of the same happens with the tablet of..., can't remember the Name, Sorry allready late over here. I've unlocked it and since then...Zero

What can i do?

I know this thread. My Problem is that nothing, absolutly nothing happens. I collect every Day from ivy's hut since i've build it! And this since over a week...

If you are collecting from Ivy's hut then there are no more Goals for that particular area.

I know this thread. My Problem is that nothing, absolutely nothing happens. I collect every Day from ivy's hut since i've build it! And this since over a week...

If you have rotated this item before activating the Goal, please rotate it back to the original setup and restart your device. It will activate in the original rotation.

I dit what u sayed, now everything is gone!!! I have to Start from the begining! I was at Level 27! Was happy when i Open it and i saw the Baron but when he asked me chouse an Avatar.... Thats a Bad joke! My id Troubadura

The Honorable Panda
    I dit what u sayed, now everything is gone!!! I have to Start from the begining! I was at Level 27! Was happy when i Open it and i saw the Baron but when he asked me chouse an Avatar.... Thats a Bad joke! My id Troubadura
    Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thats what i dit, 2 Mins ago again... And the Force closing Thing...and the iTunes Connection...wrote an Email too and send MH_z a PM.
    I reckon there's nothing more i can do...

Thx kooky for helping me

It seems to be a Problem, so i continue writing here if something changes, so u guys don't have to answer on different threads for the same issue :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Thats what i dit, 2 Mins ago again... And the Force closing Thing...and the iTunes Connection...wrote an Email too and send MH_z a PM.
    I reckon there's nothing more i can do...

Thx kooky for helping me

It seems to be a Problem, so i continue writing here if something changes, so u guys don't have to answer on different threads for the same issue :-)
    support will be able to check your game and get you back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast