Quote Originally Posted by loraturknet View Post
    A translator's tome
    Magic Ink & Pages
    Drowning Sorrows
    Rich Windbag Caravan
    Necessary Truffness
    High Steaks
    Sir Pigglesworth
    You need to complete Magic Ink & Pages. That will give you another goal. Once you've done that one you'll see the Tome in the special section of your workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You need to complete Magic Ink & Pages. That will give you another goal. Once you've done that one you'll see the Tome in the special section of your workshop.
    Ok Thanks

Hi, I just completed A Translators Tome and it skipped over what happened next. What dialogue did I miss? Can I reset the game to the point where I made the tome and am about to tap the tablet for the first time? I feel like I am missing something...

Oops, my first thread did get posted. refer to one above!
    Last edited by TwilightsView; 03-04-14 at 07:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsView View Post
    Hi, I just completed A Translators Tome and it skipped over what happened next. What dialogue did I miss? Can I reset the game to the point where I made the tome and am about to tap the tablet for the first time? I feel like I am missing something...
    Unfortunately there is no way to go back to review dialog. I wish there were!

Thanks for letting me know! If any one has completed this goal please can you write the dialogue, I would appreciate it!

Farm Supplier
    Hi. I know this thread is old, but all Tablet threads are. How many royal points does it give? I've read some places that it gives 140 and other places that its 290, can anyone please enlighten me?

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been waiting for months for my 2nd shard. My tome isn’t in its original location and I don’t remember where it was. Yesterday I decided to rotate it and my first collection dropped the shard today! Finally!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I’ve been waiting for months for my 2nd shard. My tome isn’t in its original location and I don’t remember where it was. Yesterday I decided to rotate it and my first collection dropped the shard today! Finally!
    I think that deserves to be in the Woohoo! thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I think that deserves to be in the Woohoo! thread
    I think you’re right! Thank you!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast