Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tablet of Tabernum?

I've had the tablet for a long time now & have been collecting coins from it for a long time but no shards. & I mean a long time. Are the shard droppings just that rare or could I need to rotate it?

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I thought I'd share some screen shots that relate to the shard quests.
    Hi Maguar, what does the 2nd shard unlock? I've managed to get mine and has given the required resources.. I remember the first one gives us more water.. What about 2nd one?

Help--- tried the various suggergstion on here but still have no question mark or goals. Any other ideas??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by abeleneyeo View Post
    Hi Maguar, what does the 2nd shard unlock? I've managed to get mine and has given the required resources.. I remember the first one gives us more water.. What about 2nd one?
    The second shard gives better monster drops

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrowhouse View Post
    I've had the tablet for a long time now & have been collecting coins from it for a long time but no shards. & I mean a long time. Are the shard droppings just that rare or could I need to rotate it?
    They are rare. Rotating doesn't actually help but it gives you a feeling of doing something.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskie2 View Post
    Help--- tried the various suggergstion on here but still have no question mark or goals. Any other ideas??
    So just confirming that its blacked out and you haven't been collecting form it?

Rhino Keeper
    I unlocked thetome and collected the first batch of coins. No goals though. Do I just keep collecting from it and shards will drop? Do the shards unlock goals?

3 weeks of collecting, no shard I'm beginning to think this is all a plot to drive me crazy... Or make me cry haha

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    I unlocked thetome and collected the first batch of coins. No goals though. Do I just keep collecting from it and shards will drop? Do the shards unlock goals?
    Just keep collecting. It's a rare drop. When you're lucky enough to get one you'll get a quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    Keep on collecting from it.... The shards are a rare drop so don't hold your breath!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast