Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tablet of Tabernum?

I have looked into this issue and it is now fixed for you. Please make sure that the Tablet is not rotated, as it will not trigger the Goal. I have already passed this on to engineering and they are looking in on it. For anyone else, if you have not had this Goal activated yet, you may have to rotate it back to how it was when it was unlocked originally and restart your game.

Host(ess)
    thx monkee!
    now it works, I have the question mark!
    greetings from Vienna, Austria

I dit it but id didn't work. Its even worse now! Everything is gone! Was at Level 27 and have to restart from the begining!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubadura View Post
    I dit it but id didn't work. Its even worse now! Everything is gone! Was at Level 27 and have to restart from the begining!
    Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Allready dit... Several Times...

Try restarting your device again.

Thx!!! It worked!!! Thx a load!!

Executive Chef
    I am having the same problem, I have put the tablet back to its original position, deleted and reinstalled the game several times, restarted the iPhone and still no quest.

4th Tabernum Research: Alchemy
    Pay $100,000, 50 Jewel & 50 Silver. Completing this research project will add new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge.
    This is a great reward as it unlocks Mithil, takes 2 days to craft and requires 50 silver. Its the ultimate secret of Tabernum Alchemy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by prime888 View Post
    4th Tabernum Research: Alchemy
    Pay $100,000, 50 Jewel & 50 Silver. Completing this research project will add new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge.
    This is a great reward as it unlocks Mithil, takes 2 days to craft and requires 50 silver. Its the ultimate secret of Tabernum Alchemy.
    Boohoo ..... I can't even get the 1st quest on 1 of my games and the 2nd on the other

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast