Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tablet of Tabernum?

Executive Chef
    City fan, yes they do unlock a quest

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    They are rare. Rotating doesn't actually help but it gives you a feeling of doing something.
    Actually, I rotated it last night & today I got my first shard. Crazy coincidence or...?

Rhino Keeper
    I have rotated mine and moved it and still nada on my ipad. It will come eventually I hope

I have one Knowledge Shard which was dropped from the Tablet. Is this first or second shard? I'd completed its quest. I'm now at L25, no more goal or quests. Is there more shard to come? Thankz.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    I have one Knowledge Shard which was dropped from the Tablet. Is this first or second shard? I'd completed its quest. I'm now at L25, no more goal or quests. Is there more shard to come? Thankz.
    If you've only got 1 in your inventory it's the first. So far 4 have been discovered

If you've only got 1 in your inventory it's the first. So far 4 have been discovered
    Thanks Maguar. BTW, i'd just reached Lev 25, the max energy is still capped at 30, not 40 as stated in the Excel sheet. Quite a disappointment... I was so looking fwd to a higher energy cap when level up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    Thanks Maguar. BTW, i'd just reached Lev 25, the max energy is still capped at 30, not 40 as stated in the Excel sheet. Quite a disappointment... I was so looking fwd to a higher energy cap when level up.
    Sorry. As stated in the notes some have 30 and some 40. Generally those with 40 are the ones who started when the game was first released. It's a reward for being an original tester.

I am so frustrated! I have done everything that this post says to do and still can't get the tome to unlock. I have everything made to make magic page and do not have the option to make it. Where is it????

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by loraturknet View Post
    I am so frustrated! I have done everything that this post says to do and still can't get the tome to unlock. I have everything made to make magic page and do not have the option to make it. Where is it????
    What goals do you currently have?

What goals do you currently have?
    A translator's tome
    Magic Ink & Pages
    Drowning Sorrows
    Rich Windbag Caravan
    Necessary Truffness
    High Steaks
    Sir Pigglesworth

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast