Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How long did you really try for your Diamond?

Executive Chef

How long did you really try for your Diamond?

I know diamonds are a girls best friend but in this game it's everyones. Even with the LE release, pretty much everyone wants a diamond. I have seen tale after tale of people trying and failing, i'v even seen some one post that they have tried for 6 months to get a diamond to no avail. So like the question states How long have you really tried?

When i bred my diamond i tried everyday for two weeks. I did nothing else. didn't take a break by changing the combo at all. The only difference from day to day was the time i bred and two weeks later boom i got it.

Rhino Keeper
    I went a week... same combo, same order, and nothing... it only lasted a week cuz I missed out on the Witch LE Dragon (Didn't have a timer) so I stopped to get Pumpkin... now currently trying to get other Super Rares.

Fashion Designer
    I would try on and off specifically for a diamond aka the island/firestorm routine. Then I switched up by trying to get other dragons I wanted but still using four colors so I might just get the accidental diamond. Eventually it worked. I was trying for a Wizard when I got my diamond off of Charm/Seabreeze

Rhino Keeper
    I just have a go every now and then.
    To be honest, diamond is the only dragon I've tried to get. Other than dragons for quests of course.
    Normally I just slap any 2 dragons in the den and hope for the best :]

Farm Supplier
    237 times I tried ... was using a firestorm 10 island 10 the over half of the time I tried 2 lower lever dragons still firestorm and island.. I spent a ton of gold speeding it up which now I think is a mistake I think it lessens your chances that's my experience..... I finally gave up and bought the egg...breed all my hybrids...

Rhino Keeper
    A few days, I got it on my sixth try.

I haven't counted how many times I tried, but I am almost lvl 50 now.
    Where I got most of the hybrid dragons in Fire, Air, Water or Forest except Wild, Mermaid and Pumpkin.
    I got Diamond by breeding Clown and Forestfire

Fashion Designer
    I've tried on and off since i started playing. when i got mine i wasn't even trying for it.

Fashion Designer
    I started trying pretty much as soon as I could, then stopped for a while to breed some of the light dragons when they came out. I tried for a little more after that, then stopped to try for the LE dragons, and I'm trying for it some more right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been breeding 4 colour combinations since july, with two nests since august, and using gold from goals to speed up since.
    Took a break for a few days trying for the pumpkin (got a bee.)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast