Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Ivy's hot sauce

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by middleeast View Post
    Hi Maguar! Yesss! It is finally unlocked! Thank you so much! Though I'm not sure what had triggered it! 
    As long as you got it

Smile Hot sauce goal unlocked, but doesn't appear in the Potion Shop

So I finally, with the help of these forums, figured out that I needed to plant and harvest more hot peppers to trigger the "Ivy's Hot Sauce" goal. So I did that, and I got the whole speech from Ivy, but now that I have plenty of peppers, there is no option to make the hot sauce in the Potion Shop. The recipe just doesn't appear in the list. Any ideas? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyneve922 View Post
    So I finally, with the help of these forums, figured out that I needed to plant and harvest more hot peppers to trigger the "Ivy's Hot Sauce" goal. So I did that, and I got the whole speech from Ivy, but now that I have plenty of peppers, there is no option to make the hot sauce in the Potion Shop. The recipe just doesn't appear in the list. Any ideas? Thanks!
    It's in the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's in the kitchen
    Heh heh. Thanks.

Yea am on lvl 22 max on peppers still cant get it to unlock playing 1.1.2..reinstalled and still notting planted some more ..going to see if itwill work ...

Got it

Planted more and got it ...just collected over 99 peppers ..now good ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I'm level 20 but have 99 peppers already so when I collect a pepper it says "you can't collect any more peppers". I've no way of using them. I guess I'm stuck!

I HAVE THE SAME problem!!!!
    I have 99 hot peppers, and I have no way to uses this, so I cannot collect others, and the goal is alreday LOCKED

Quote Originally Posted by Bjhor View Post
    I HAVE THE SAME problem!!!!
    I have 99 hot peppers, and I have no way to uses this, so I cannot collect others, and the goal is alreday LOCKED
    UPDATE:
    I fixed it, by simply plant a new 2 hot pepper, then I collect it shortly after by spend 9 gems (this is not a must or necessary, but I was in hurry to discover if I woud have solved),
    and Ivy is magically appeared, with the goal to unlock the hot sauce!!!
    Is not a problem if you have 99 hot peppers, because it works as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Host(ess)
    So what now? I am in the same position. Maximum peppers, level 23, unlocked the magic garden. How do I make the sauce? Hope you can help.

Host(ess)
    Oh sorry I missed this part of the thread...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678