Thread: Why are animals in storage no longer adults

Fashion Designer

Why are animals in storage no longer adults

I understand the update has taken affect but why r animals in storage no longer adults? If you've feed them and received dozens of hids, milk, eggs, and chickens over the past weeks why should we have to start those animals over just because they were in storage?

Designer of Worlds
    If you feed them until they become adults again, I'm pretty sure they'll stay as adults when you store them again.. likely a side effect to the changes we put in. I'll forward this to our QA tomorrow...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    If you feed them until they become adults again, I'm pretty sure they'll stay as adults when you store them again.. likely a side effect to the changes we put in. I'll forward this to our QA tomorrow...
    Thanks for the quick reply. I placed the first one, feed it once, and it immediately became an adult. I then placed all the others from storage and they were adults right away no matter which animal.

This is a relief, I'd hate to have to "rear" them again.

Fashion Designer
    You are correct, when I storaged them again then placed back in the kingdom to see if there would be a change, there was none...meaning, they all remained adults this time. Thanks again.