Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Diamond Dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    i'm looking more at people who buy dragons over breeding them.
    That i could agree with, or if you buy regulary like every thursday or so.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I will have to ask team lava if this is all right, but once there is a lot of competitors I'll have a reward for first, second, and third place on the overall leaders board. iTunes cards?
    Since team lava have compititions were you can win gold, can't you ask them to provide the price in the future?

Executive Chef
    Price? I could see if I could pay them to put the gold on the top players' accounts. I doubt they would out of there own pockets. I was thinking 1st place 20$ iTunes, 2nd 10$, 3rd 5$. I wouldn't compete, wouldn't be fair

Fashion Designer
    Price? I could see if I could pay them to put the gold on the top players' accounts. I doubt they would out of there own pockets. I was thinking 1st place 20$ iTunes, 2nd 10$, 3rd 5$. I wouldn't compete, wouldn't be fair
    By price i ment reward, sorry if it's the wrong word i'm from Sweden I acctuly do belive team lava could be intrested in providing the gold for reward since they have other compititions going on from time to time. We just have to get people to join yours, wich i belive is a very fun and good compition for all. I don't think it's fair that you should provide the reward out of your own pocket though just because you came up with a better idea for compition.

If, and i mean IF, you want them in, maby they also can put this under their section for compitions on the forum and more people can join (here the post fast ends up on second page if we don't post on it). Maby one of the mods can ask or forward it to them? It's just an idea, not meant as any critic

So come on folks join now, what do you have to lose?

Farm Supplier
    I feel like a prize should go to the unluckiest island ... A person with no luck in rare dragons but a very high level ... A person with an amazing island probably doesn't need more gold ... But the unluckiest might just feel special just once

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carijonas View Post
    I feel like a prize should go to the unluckiest island ... A person with no luck in rare dragons but a very high level ... A person with an amazing island probably doesn't need more gold ... But the unluckiest might just feel special just once
    That would be lovely

Executive Chef
    We will have to get more organized if team lava wanted to fund us. I'm now working on the leader boards guys

Executive Chef
    And the unluckiest island might be an idea used later on. We could cast votes for who deserves it.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually, they might pay it. They have a competition going in Fashion Story where the winner gets 60 gems in whichever game they want (plug: vote shalla666 *wink*). A competition like that might get gold buyers to buy more, and that's good for their business. I don't buy gold because I just don't have the money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carijonas View Post
    I like this idea! I second the motion

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast