View Poll Results: How far out do you decorate for the holidays?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • ALL OUT

16 43.24%
  • Just a few decoartions

18 48.65%
  • Not at all

3 8.11%

Thread: How much do you decorate for holidays?

Exclamation How much do you decorate for holidays?

How much do you decorate for the holidays on Restaurant Story? You go all out, just a few decorations, or none? Say it in the poll below

Farm Supplier
    Whatever can be bought with coins, I play around with.

Executive Chef
    Just a few decorations, and that depends if they're cute or not. I never decorated for Halloween (last year or this year) because I'm not into it. I did some decorating for Christmas last year because the content was cute.

Senior Moderator
    All out for Halloween - maybe all out for Xmas, depending. I hoarded gems most of the year, bought the Spooky box many times. But I did get pretty lucky - only got 1 item 3 times, 1 for everything else, minus the first place prize. Did some tables, chairs, floor tiles, and wallpapers. Yeah, I like Halloween lol
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I loooove Halloween! I only started playing in April so this is my first holiday to decorate. I'm also desperately awaiting Christmas. I'm saving my remaining gems in case there's something I can't live without, lol.

Executive Chef
    i looooove decorating for xmas i was here last halloween and xmas xmas on RS was amazing last year and i cant wait for this yaer

Farm Supplier
    I just reached 40 gems. If I am very careful and don't fall into any gem traps, I plan to spend most them on Xmas deco. Do you think that's enough for a few good things?

I am working hard trying to master as many dishes as I can at least to level two.

I think I have mastered a few to level four, but, I don't remember getting gems for them and I can't tell if they're really mastered. So to make sure I get gems, I am going to level two on each and then starting another dish.

Quote Originally Posted by iSleepyPanda View Post
    Whatever can be bought with coins, I play around with.
    ditto!

In my restaurant I have different themed sections, so I have a halloween section, a mahogany and classy section, a flowery-pink section, a retro section etc. I just incerase the sections and decortae them differently every holiday then after the holiday I store the items I dont want to have out anymore then I use the nice ones again the year after etc. I separate all the sections with dividers and I use different coloured floor tiles, wallpapers etc.