Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much money have YOU spent on City Story?

How much money have YOU spent on City Story?

Just out of curiosity, have you spent any real money on City Story gems at all and if you have, how much? Are you planning to spend more money in the future? Did you spend your money in the beginning of the game or did you start playing the game with no plans on spending real cash but ended buying gems at some point?

I've spend about 3-5?, in the beginning when low energy fustrated and I wanted to do more at once. Now I'm used to slow pace of the game and I'm not planning on spending more money to this game, even though I wish I will get Eiffel Tower at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    I have spend no money at all on city story metro, but I have a pretty big city (13,000 population) and some gem buildings from game-install goals.
    I understand people spending money on the game; you get a lot of in-game money for your real money, and there are some very nice looking and/or useful buildings that cost gems. And you can't get gems without buying them, except for the occasional goal.
    I decided for myself not to spend money on games featuring gem (or gold) traps. I lost a few gems on gemtraps in city story metro. Luckily not too many.
    I have a lot of neighbors who spend (a lot of) money on the game, usually to buy the statue of liberty and some other wonder.

Farm Supplier
    Only worth spending gems if the item bought is lucrative

Host(ess)
    I have spent 0 dollars.

New Resident
    Zero noppes nada

I'm not the kind of person who sounds money on games...I could buy something much better in real life

Executive Chef
    Probably 4 dollars on this game

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't bought any gems and I've already got 221 gems,so I don't think I will be buying gems anytime soon!

How did you do that?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PitteeBuddee View Post
    How did you do that?
    You can get gems from downloading other TL games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast