Page 97 of 114 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

The Honorable Panda
    Bad news . my poor new White Rose baby has to stay in storage for now.
    Good News.. I finally got two new dragons!! Valentine and New Years!!
    Bad News... Only one free spot left so one will have to stay on the nest for a while.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    MODERATOR: Please ask someone from TL to review these messages!
    I now have all 4 nests with eggs waiting for habitats. I just summoned white Rose, so I now have 5 eggs in storage including two champions. I am on track to summon Teddy, and on Round 20 in Tournament for Secret.
    That will give me 4 on nest, 7 in storage & 3 in Stable, with no open habitats.
    Please, Please give us an increase so we aren't always behind. When I have places for my Dragons, I really enjoy this game. When I don't have any place to put them, it becomes stressful instead of fun.
    I need at least 5, and will use those to try and shuffle again so I can get rid of special habitats and add more of the upgradable kind. It's not my preference, but I guess shoving all of my Dragons into the biggest available habitat is the best I can hope for. Please don't make me keep begging to play. I actually buy gold regularly, and don't want to have to beg to give you more money. I just want to display my Dragons. This is, IMO, a major game flaw that needs to be addressed in a different manner. I made multiple suggestions in a msg several days ago. Many more suggestions have been made on this thread. Please consider making a change that would prevent this problem! The simplest one would be to make more types of habitats upgradable.
    At this point, I can no longer breed, as all 4 nests are full. I can finish the summoning, and finish the tourney, then I'll be stuck again with nothing I can do except collect coins and feed the dragons I have.
    In a couple of days, I will have 11 Dragon eggs Unhatched, without homes.
    I'm not a happy player.
    Please help. Thank you.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 02-12-14 at 02:52 PM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Bad news . my poor new White Rose baby has to stay in storage for now.
    Good News.. I finally got two new dragons!! Valentine and New Years!!
    Bad News... Only one free spot left so one will have to stay on the nest for a while.
    Congrats on your new Dragons! I just got new ones too, but I'm not excited as I have no homes... Kooky would you please read my message right after yours and give me some advice?
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 63/64 habitats now...and teamlava isnt doing anything about it...

The Honorable Panda
    jim23cash- I think a lot of longtime players are getting to the same point. I am holding off for the next hab increase.

I have the dragon storage building and I am holding 8 there ( have two free spots)
    I have one spot left on a habitat .
    I have two new dragon eggs still on my nest (2 free nests).
    I do like to have a couple of free spots so I have places to put dragons when moving them around.
    Also my one extra spot is open to hold dragons I am waiting to trade.

I do find that when I run out of hab space I am not speed breeding as much.

I have the new White Rose summoning dragon in the game storage. (I have not even been able to see the egg yet )

I have NO duplicate dragons at all.
    Before I finish a summoning or tournament dragon, I am putting fire dragon eggs on my nest to fill them up so these new eggs go into my storage instead of my nest. I will just have to hold them there until the next hab update.

The CMs are aware of everyone's pleas for updates so do not worry about this being overlooked.

I would like to state, that some of the recent posts actually describing your own personal inventory have been very constructive.
    These posts I really think help the CMs when they take our pleas to the development team.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-12-14 at 03:49 PM.

Banned
    It is always the fault of the development weenies. lol

Executive Chef
    Thanks Kooky!
    I won't be doing any breeding, speed or otherwise, with 4 nests with eggs. I'm all full.
    I don't understand what you mean about buying fires. Do you take them from nest to storage? Or do you mean you buy them into storage, and move them onto nests as needed?
    Thanks again!

Fashion Designer
    I agree, no reason to speed a dragon I cant hatch

Executive Chef
    Why does anyone have to beg and plea at all? This is what I get upset about. Just wish that when they release more dragons that they would increase our habitat limit at the same time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Thanks Kooky!
    I won't be doing any breeding, speed or otherwise, with 4 nests with eggs. I'm all full.
    I don't understand what you mean about buying fires. Do you take them from nest to storage? Or do you mean you buy them into storage, and move them onto nests as needed?
    Thanks again!
    I just buy the fire dragons to put on my nest to keep them full, so the other dragons I win, will go into storage instead of my nest.