Page 73 of 114 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Apparently an increase in habitats will cause older devices to crash

I propose a solution

Keep the habitats at 56

Upgrade the black, pink, white to hold 4 dragons each, or diamond habitat to hold more than 1

Then we can house all dragons, yay!!

Everyone's happy (and we can stop nagging TL, sorry TL!)
    upgradable black white and pink habitats wouldn't be a solution for non-gold buyers

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Apparently an increase in habitats will cause older devices to crash
    I propose a solution
    Keep the habitats at 56
    Upgrade the black, pink, white to hold 4 dragons each, or diamond habitat to hold more than 1
    Then we can house all dragons, yay!!
    Everyone's happy (and we can stop nagging TL, sorry TL!)
    I'm not a Gold-buyer so I won't agree with your option (Sorry awsumum )

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    upgradable black white and pink habitats wouldn't be a solution for non-gold buyers
    Agreed

Farm Supplier
    Please TL find a solution i dont know Where i can place my scorpion and next coming comet and spirit!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Please TL increase couple more Habitats... I need for my Wraith & Headless dragons........Thank you...we need at least 2 more Habitats......Thank you....

Executive Chef
    big diamond habitats would actually be the solution for everything but TL stays stubborn..
    I just sold I diamond habitat again, now I have only 3 diamonds habitat (2 diamonds and 1 infinity) , I sold 9 habitat before, I think is so sad, that Tl dont do nothing to help us, I think soon most players wont BE able to have All dragons cause they dont have place, I think 500 gold is to high for habitat that only HOLD one more dragon if it was 50 gold would BE more fair, since would BE the same as putting it in storage!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    I just sold I diamond habitat again, now I have only 3 diamonds habitat (2 diamonds and 1 infinity) , I sold 9 habitat before, I think is so sad, that Tl dont do nothing to help us, I think soon most players wont BE able to have All dragons cause they dont have place, I think 500 gold is to high for habitat that only HOLD one more dragon if it was 50 gold would BE more fair, since would BE the same as putting it in storage!!!
    the case is, i just really don't get why they just don't give out big diamond habitats. everything would be better.

people would stop complaining and they'd have their silence.

Rhino Keeper

56 Habitats not enough.

Anybody else having trouble with the habitat limit? It's not enough for my dragons, and they've came out with a bunch more for halloween and now they have a whole new breed with the "metal" dragons, yet still they only allow 56 habitats, what the heck? It doesn't make sense theres no way that you can fit them all. I've had to sell all of my diamond habitats because they only allow one dragon to be in it at once, the only two diamond habitats I have left are for Diamond and Infinity and that's only because those dragons can only stay in the Diamond Habitats, yet still, I've run out of room...

Executive Chef
    We've been asking, begging and threatening to leave the game..
    But nobody is listening!
    I got Wraith and Headless eggs in Storage and my 4 nests are full
    I wish TL would just come visit my island and tell me what to do!

Executive Chef
    the case is, i just really don't get why they just don't give out big diamond habitats. everything would be better.

people would stop complaining and they'd have their silence.
    Totally agree!
    We've been asking for upgrades on Diamonds Fields since the begining but for some reason TL guys are not listening!
    I would think someone like Jack, who plays the game just like us, could have done something about this by now :/

Rhino Keeper
    That doesn't make any sense, why would they not listen? They want you to keep playing and keep going for dragons right? If you can no longer put them anywhere, you can't get any new dragons and that basically defeats the purpose of the game.. Why is there even a limit on habitats to begin with?