Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Fashion Designer
    How is it that give us only 1 habitat but just released 7 new dragons where are we suppose to put them we need at least two habitat increases to fit these new dragons on our island

Rhino Keeper
    3 dragons have been added since the last habitat increase. Black, pink, and white are especially bad additions because there are no 4 dragon habitats for these. How about some more pumpkin juice ( habitat/s). Please, Pony talk to the habitat gods & plead for us. 4 dragon habitats for black, pink, or white would also be good for all of us!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen2 View Post
    3 dragons have been added since the last habitat increase. Black, pink, and white are especially bad additions because there are no 4 dragon habitats for these. How about some more pumpkin juice ( habitat/s). Please, Pony talk to the habitat gods & plead for us. 4 dragon habitats for black, pink, or white would also be good for all of us!
    I second this.

Please increase habitat so some of us could buy a gold habitat..
    All my gold habitats are full & my dragons are suffocated in the storage..

Executive Chef
    Please increase the habitat limit

Banned
    If TL decreased the stables upgrade prices by a lot! Most of us will upgrade them and stop complaining about the habitat problem. I don't have this problem yet but some neighbours do

Executive Chef
    I have put Helios in the stables for the first time, and I gotta say, the complaining and whinging is incredible o.O
    I can house spirit/spider/raven in my black habitat, but Helios needs a new home and (when I eventually get them) wraith and headless will need a place to stay too.

Please TL, can you increase habitats or upgrade pink/black/white habitats to hold 4 dragons? I would really like to display all dragons

Fashion Designer
    Increase the habitat please! Thanks!

We are in desperate need of more island space and more habitats and yet TL does not do anything to resolve these issues instead they keep on releasing new dragons which we've nowhere to house them. When is TL going to add another island and increase the habitat?

Banned
    Habitats are not an issue for me but space it. If you think I am going to cram things on top of each other like I see on some islands, you're wrong. I cannot add one more habitat without destroying my decoration and that is not going to happen. So...cough up another island so we can keep playing this game.