Page 67 of 114 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Banned
    I've just reverted to my original way of doing things. Don't keep commons or rares. Ugly dragons or bad fighters. I've sold some infinities. Considering trading a couple crusaders. I have my boosts so all the dragons I got to epic ill toss soon. I can't get the food back so I won't worry about it. I'd rather have dragons I like, as opposed to ones That are good for nothing. My album will never be full so I don't worry about it any longer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I've just reverted to my original way of doing things. Don't keep commons or rares. Ugly dragons or bad fighters. I've sold some infinities. Considering trading a couple crusaders. I have my boosts so all the dragons I got to epic ill toss soon. I can't get the food back so I won't worry about it. I'd rather have dragons I like, as opposed to ones That are good for nothing. My album will never be full so I don't worry about it any longer.
    Yes! lets eliminate the old friends that you used to love or put them away in the stable that cost a whooping 5000 gold to upgrade to hold 25 dragons. And start to make new friends and play with them, but get really to eliminate them in another two weeks too. Yay! Way to go TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We know everyone wants an increase in habitats. Unfortunately, it would create issues for some players as their device would have to load all the additional Dragon animations. This is why we have the wonderful Dragon Stable! Keep all your older Dragons in there that you can't bare to sell. This let's you keep all the fun, new Dragons flying around in your habitats.

We usually reserve habitat increases for a new color/type of Dragon (though, not always). Best of luck in the Breeding Den!
    It doesnt make sense!!! Then why new habitat not create issue for players regarding the animation. If all our habitats are full, those dragon we keep in stable will never be let out again.they will forever be kept in darkness never see daylight again!! That stable is actually quite useless isn't it. To hold more dragon we have to upgrade capacity with gold but is too expensive to do so! You are telling us to keep older dragons there and they will ever be let out again in this case make sure future activities are not going to involve them in quest or breeding or whatsoever!! Like now dragon summoning for instance is using forest the most most basic one. If we really get rid of older dragon like this one and habitat are full how are we going to buy back and use it for quest. Can u advice???

Rhino Keeper
    By the way TL are you trying to get us players to support you further or are u pushing us away deeper into quitting this game??!! Just don't be offended... A game needs players therefore you should be more player-oriented!! Just like business need customer that how customer service come about if not why not called it self-centered service! At times TL's doing really irritates players... And most of us are getting more and more frustrated. Maybe you should do a review on how many people are buying gold lately as compared to before. And how many are spending gold on game genuinely not accidentally or fell into yr gold spending trap? No more email asking to refund accidentally spend gold??????

Rhino Keeper
    We know everyone wants an increase in habitats. Unfortunately, it would create issues for some players as their device would have to load all the additional Dragon animations. This is why we have the wonderful Dragon Stable! Keep all your older Dragons in there that you can't bare to sell. This let's you keep all the fun, new Dragons flying around in your habitats.

We usually reserve habitat increases for a new color/type of Dragon (though, not always). Best of luck in the Breeding Den!
    Well they are not going to increase the habitats. I guess the only way I can express my dislike of this is to not sending them any more money. with these new dragons I will have to put dragons in storage that are the only one that I have. Infinity is already there. I can see it's the end of the game if there are no more habitats.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen2 View Post
    Well they are not going to increase the habitats. I guess the only way I can express my dislike of this is to not sending them any more money. with these new dragons I will have to put dragons in storage that are the only one that I have. Infinity is already there. I can see it's the end of the game if there are no more habitats.
    Yes! it's the end for the old time players. GAME OVER! Thank you for playing. Hope you enjoy it.

Executive Chef

Myte if you decreased the price for the stables it might be a viable option for people. But this ends up forcing us to sell dragons. even for those of us without duplicates, it's near impossible to keep all the dragons in the habitats and the stables shouold be an alternative, not an obligation if we want to keep pur dragons!
    Do you know what I mean?
    I mean, it should not be NECESSARY for us to buy/upgrade the stables to have extra room to accomodate our dragons, i mean, people who want to spend gold in order to keep duplicates or whatever that's fine, but HAVING to do so in order to be able to maintain the game... That sucks... I hope I'm hetting my point through. >.<

Rhino Keeper
    TL do you get it now??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Myte if you decreased the price for the stables it might be a viable option for people. But this ends up forcing us to sell dragons. even for those of us without duplicates, it's near impossible to keep all the dragons in the habitats and the stables shouold be an alternative, not an obligation if we want to keep pur dragons!
    Do you know what I mean?
    I mean, it should not be NECESSARY for us to buy/upgrade the stables to have extra room to accomodate our dragons, i mean, people who want to spend gold in order to keep duplicates or whatever that's fine, but HAVING to do so in order to be able to maintain the game... That sucks... I hope I'm hetting my point through. >.<
    Lol so many bad typos. Sorry. All in all: the factor gold in this game should be present to provide us with improvements and advantages. We should not be NEEDING gold in order to maintain our game progress... I think i'm not expressing myself correctly but yeah.
    Gold is a deluxe item. It's an extra special thing. It should not be considered a basic commodity without which we become stuck in the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ca0611 View Post
    TL do you get it now??
    Of course they get it. The only issue here is they intended to do it.