Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kari0na79 View Post
    Is TL planning to provide more habitats on both islands? I have 2 Icecrowns and a ****er whale who are homeless and sitting on the nest in the arctic isle while my Comet and Kaleido are in storage with a Unicorn, Anubis and Dark Angel still on their nests because there are no spaces to put them. Not including the habitat for the Royal dragon coming out probably tomorrow, when are we getting a habitat increase?

Wowzah. How far apart did you breed the three diamonds?

They've been there for a couple of weeks now, waiting for habitats.
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Wowzah. How far apart did you breed the three diamonds?

We all need MORE habitats!!! Please!!

We need more habitats. Not one but TWO.
    It is impossible to continue breeding if there is no place for any new dragons.
    Maybe if more habitats players would spend more gold chasing other dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spectacular2nv View Post
    We need more habitats. Not one but TWO.
    It is impossible to continue breeding if there is no place for any new dragons.
    Maybe if more habitats players would spend more gold chasing other dragons.
    We need more than two IMO, someone suggested 5 more which I think is acceptable but highly unlikely that we will get two never mind five.

Banned
    Oh I don't know! Isn't it part of the excitement and challenge of the game to try to get all the dragons AND fit them in too few spaces? Lol!
    But seriously, isn't it only a few elite players who really have a habitat issue? Most of us will never have ALL the dragons so we only really have a habitat problem if we choose to keep multiples of a bunch of dragons ( for example my diamond habitats). So if I don't have room it's my own fault.
    I do think there should always be just enough spaces available for one of each dragon, for those who have mastered the game!

Executive Chef
    Lol I wouldn't say I've "mastered" the game, but I am lucky enough to have all the dragons, with the royal, I have absolutely no space to put him. Even if he was a "normal" colour, I still wouldn't have any space but His Royal Highness needs his own habitat. Guess he will stay as egg form for now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Lol I wouldn't say I've "mastered" the game, but I am lucky enough to have all the dragons, with the royal, I have absolutely no space to put him. Even if he was a "normal" colour, I still wouldn't have any space but His Royal Highness needs his own habitat. Guess he will stay as egg form for now!
    Hehe! You are exactly the kind of player that made me add that last line! I once aspired to the whole album, too! Then the naughty Mermaid foiled my plans! So now I don't feel any guilt about keeping what I want and not worrying about the ones I don't get!( or so I try to convince myself!)
    But I really do admire anyone who " caught them all!" And you should be able to house and display every one!
    ( Congrats! Btw!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Oh I don't know! Isn't it part of the excitement and challenge of the game to try to get all the dragons AND fit them in too few spaces? Lol!
    But seriously, isn't it only a few elite players who really have a habitat issue? Most of us will never have ALL the dragons so we only really have a habitat problem if we choose to keep multiples of a bunch of dragons ( for example my diamond habitats). So if I don't have room it's my own fault.
    I do think there should always be just enough spaces available for one of each dragon, for those who have mastered the game!
    That makes perfect sense! Please work for TL and fix this habitat situation for us. They definitely need your brain, it seems you know how things should be done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    That makes perfect sense! Please work for TL and fix this habitat situation for us. They definitely need your brain, it seems you know how things should be done.
    Oh if only you knew!.....no, they really wouldn't like that!
    It isn't my brain that I'm known for around here! I just say what everyone is thinking....and that is yes we( well the top players) need more habitats.....AND TLava will always make it so we are just scraping by to house all the dragons!