Page 21 of 114 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Orrr they could take advantage of the nether portal and once you tap on it you can send some dragons, deco, etc to your other island which will be in your storage when you get there
    I like that idea, using the portal somehow. Could be really cool.

Rhino Keeper
    That sounds like a good idea to work on! To have some kind of separate part where you can go by clicking something. That would probably solve the space and overloading problem in the future with a whole lot of dragons in the catalog.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We increased the habitat limit less than a month ago. You can read about it here. :P
    So habitats increased by 5 on 18 Dec 2012, how many new dragons have u released since then??? COUNT!!!

9 pinks
    Elf
    Emerald
    Sapphire
    Caesar
    Left heart
    Right heart
    Passion
    Cupid
    Rose

It's 18!!!!! INCREASE THE HABITAT NOW!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    dont think it will happen since then those will put all diamond habitats with diamond hybrids in the new island...... i think tl should limit the amount of certain habitats that we can have like if there is 9 diamonds/ hybrids only allow us to have 9 diamond habitats( many probably wont like the idea) sorry
    I like this idea acctually, in that way you could house your diamond hybrids in diamond fields and if you wanted to have more than one diamond or infinity you must put a hybrid in a normal colored habitat. It's a nice comprimise.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 111ace View Post
    So habitats increased by 5 on 18 Dec 2012, how many new dragons have u released since then??? COUNT!!!

9 pinks
    Elf
    Emerald
    Sapphire
    Caesar
    Left heart
    Right heart
    Passion
    Cupid
    Rose

It's 18!!!!! INCREASE THE HABITAT NOW!!!!!
    I think only 8 pinks, but surly fireworks realesed after 18 dec and maybe snowman to?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    You know what would solve everything? Allowing players to have a second island
    Great idea! And they could load seperately so that it wouldn't load all the dragons at once because apparently the problem with unlimited habitats is that the game would lag a bunch.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I think only 8 pinks, but surly fireworks realesed after 18 dec and maybe snowman to?
    Yup it's 8 pinks + firework
    It seems TL is only interested in attracting new players but ignoring all the existing high level players who had spent $$$ in the game, they do not even bother to reply to our request that had been around for so long, I think all the players who found themselves unable to continue with the game due to habitat limit should stand up now!!!!!! Newer players, u will come to a time like us, obtained all dragons and can't do anything anymore, simply bcos u can't get a place for ur new dragons, even they r ultra rare, u have to sell them for 100 coins!!!!! Again & Again & Again !!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The question should be:
    Would you rather have fewer habitats or an unplayable game?
    Frankly, I'd rather have fewer habitats. Lower range iOS devices in particular barely have enough RAM to run the stock iOS let alone 50 billion habitats. And when people ask why the new habitats cost gold, to me common sense leads to the following answers:
    1) TL want to earn money
    2) Only a few people will have enough gold to buy them and the number of people who buy them will not have enough gold to buy a lot of 4 dragon habitats. This is beneficial because the chances of having a 4 dragon habitat are slim enough that there is a minuscule chance that the player possesses enough 4 dragon habitats that it will result in game crashing.
    3) Game crashing leads to tears

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by idestined View Post
    The question should be:
    Frankly, I'd rather have fewer habitats. Lower range iOS devices in particular barely have enough RAM to run the stock iOS let alone 50 billion habitats. And when people ask why the new habitats cost gold, to me common sense leads to the following answers:
    1) TL want to earn money
    2) Only a few people will have enough gold to buy them and the number of people who buy them will not have enough gold to buy a lot of 4 dragon habitats. This is beneficial because the chances of having a 4 dragon habitat are slim enough that there is a minuscule chance that the player possesses enough 4 dragon habitats that it will result in game crashing.
    Sound like u're from TS. There're so many players above lvl 80, most of them are facing habitat problem & the game is as hood as NOT PLAYABLE, unless u say that collecting coins, planting food and visiting neighbors can be considered the core of the game play. There r ways to resolve the graphic issues, but definitely NOT TO SACRIFICE a big group of players!!! INCREASE DRAGON CAPACITY!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idestined View Post
    The question should be:
    1) TL want to earn money
    Whit this resoning the game is dead anyway, since they constantly release at least one new dragon every week, the cap would have to be raised eventually. And if that meens games crashing and that they can't rais habitat cap then they just have to stop releasing new dragons and then people would stop playing....