Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Please increase habitat to 52.
    You have 2 new habitats out this week but only 1 increase...
    It's quite unfair because these last 2 dragons need its own habitat, it can't be place in other habitats.
    Habitat increases have been happening the day after Dragon releases. Check back tomorrow after 10:30am West Coast time. Hopefully we will get at least one more for Zodiac.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like 4-dragon habitats because I would like to keep two of each dragon type (i.e. each dragon has a mate). Also for the Dino series, there are 4 dragons -- I'd actually forgoe my pairs on this one and at least get the 4th Dino out of the stables and into a habitat.

At least change the dino and stone habitat capacity to 4. I'm trying to figure out the motivation there was to release 4 dragons of a particular kind and a habitat with capacity 3. I can't quite figure that one out.....Whooooooaaa

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    At least change the dino and stone habitat capacity to 4. I'm trying to figure out the motivation there was to release 4 dragons of a particular kind and a habitat with capacity 3. I can't quite figure that one out.....Whooooooaaa
    There you go making sense again. What has TL told you about that!?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    There you go making sense again. What has TL told you about that!?
    Of course it make sence. If habital capacity change to 4 ( get real) if it is, it properly sell for 500 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Now we have 52 habitats!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't figure out why TL is so stingy with the habitat maximum. Will someone please tell me? I will gladly pay 500 gold for 4-dragon habitats -- Pink, White, Black, Dino, Stone, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale and Zodiac. I will gladly pay 500 gold for 2-dragon Diamond habitats AND please let us have more habitats!! Those who don't want them don't have to buy them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    I agree and Mythic to accomodate Helios until we get a habitat increase.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I can't figure out why TL is so stingy with the habitat maximum. Will someone please tell me? I will gladly pay 500 gold for 4-dragon habitats -- Pink, White, Black, Dino, Stone, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale and Zodiac. I will gladly pay 500 gold for 2-dragon Diamond habitats AND please let us have more habitats!! Those who don't want them don't have to buy them.
    That's crazy talk! You are willing to pay basically $20 a pop for each of these habitats for a game?!? You would need 5000 gold to buy them all which is just under 200$ total. Wow!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maj1977 View Post
    That's crazy talk! You are willing to pay basically $20 a pop for each of these habitats for a game?!? You would need 5000 gold to buy them all which is just under 200$ total. Wow!
    If I wait for gold to go on sale and save money from my gold-giving dragons, I can easily buy 6 habitats for $69. I already have all the Red, Green, Purple, Blue and Yellow 4-dragon habitats that I need. I have been buying those since I started this game one at a time.

I need the habitat maximums to be increased by 2 for Black (I only have 2), 1 for Pink (I only have 3), 3 for White (I only have 1), 1 for Rainbow and 9 for Diamond -- I think that amounts to 15 more habitats. 10 of those are for Diamonds basically. So am only asking for another 5 habitats and that would be less than $69.