Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1132

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Farm Supplier
    I heard that the third individual prize in the world event is a habitat, if were already maxed out in habitats, will it still go into our storage?

Farm Supplier
    The habitat limit is getting seriously painful! I have had to put my diamond hybrids into 3-4 dragon habitats, move as many white, black and pink hybrids into 4 dragon habitats as possible, and stable 2 diamonds - all of which limit my enjoyment of the game. I like showing off my diamonds and diamond hybrids, and I miss my pink, white and black habitats! Other than diamond and diamond hybrids, I don't have duplicates. Please, please, please can we have 4 dragon habitats for diamond, white, pink and black?!? Also, I love the world events, but they should come with a 4 dragon habitat.
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Please increase the habitat limit and land limit. Also allow storage of habits purchased once we reach a limit so that we can buy new habitats or switch out habitats and not have to delete, sale and lose an empty habitat once we've reached the max.

After I had just recouped most of them from the last limit increase, I had to sell off another diamond field this weekend in order to buy a new habit for one of the on-sale dragons. When we could buy dragons from the album it was a huge help with staying off "selling and buying" to get a habitat spot to place them. My stable is also almost full with only 1 spot left, otherwise I couldn't move things around easily. The 5000 gold to increase the stable limit is not feasible. The 1200 gold wasn't reasonable either but I got desperate and paid it, but sorry 5000 gold is simply outta my reach for such a limited option and desperate or not, I won't be buying that. I would have preferred purchasing the new dragon from the album so I wouldn't lose a valuable diamond habitat and the increased income it provided.

Tagging onto that, it seems that with all of the new gold only habitats being released we should be able to store habits beyond the 84 limit or current limit. Example, I'm now at 84, I should be able to purchase a new habitat with the option of it going directly into my storage. In order to use it, I would have to wait for the habitat limit to increase, sell off a habitat, or empty and store another placed habitat in order to retrieve it from storage to place it. I know this is a doable option as there must be plenty of players (not me) with extra Egyptians habitats in storage from that game issue that caused multiple Egyptian prizes to be given. I know some of these players are at max habitat limit.

I'm to the point where I don't want to sell off many more habitats, because other than diamond fields I have mostly gold purchased habitats or increased capacity habitats upgraded with gold. Why would I sell off those to buy another habit?? That's a waste of real cash. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and it makes no sense to keep investing in a game where my money, in the end, has no value. I can't just throw it away. Giving it away is hard enough. I'm not certain why more viable options are not available since the goal is to get us to purchase these items. Right? In the end issues like these will push players away, limit their playing, and if they chose to do so even their spending options.

I'm 1 space away from the land limit. Even with more habitats I'm not sure where I'd place them without destroying 2 land blocks that have very minor decorations to squeeze in a couple of more habitats. All but those two blocks of land are packed side by side. I'm working on trying to figure out a place for the new event habit that we'll receive soon. I do like keeping like colored or schemed habitats together, but with land so limited this is getting increasingly difficult. I'm not sure what players do that have a ton of decorations and spacing between habitats.

So we have both a land and habitat problem. Both issues were created because too many dragons are being released too quickly in comparison to habit and land increases.

I can't even breed and collect the astrological dragons because I'd have to sacrifice collecting other dragon types in order to buy habitats to place the astrological dragons. I really haven't seen anyone ask for an increase in the release of dragons. Most people are begging that it be slowed down and/or that we be able to have land and habitats to house what we already have.

Everyone regardless of their level should be motivated to play, but often I feel higher level players suffer as they are out if space and habitats without regular and consistent solutions to the problems. Sure you can play regularly over time and build a big collection, but where do you put it? The stable was a great solution, but it ended up having very limited value. The purchase via the album option was useful when needed and now it's gone. Thankfully items from events or tournaments go into storage or I'm not sure where I'd put those items, but one day I'd like to place the multiple dragons I have in storage. Right now I'm not even able to enjoy them. I'm constantly afraid of not having enough space so there they stay.

We can't store unused buildings like the Diamond Temple, trade post and spell shop to help with space. This option would also be very useful. I've just bought the ticket booth for the carnival event and it's not storable. Why? This item should have taken up 1 space, but instead it takes up 4. Again I ask why? Please make things like this in a small low footprint size and make them storable so we can put them away and use only when needed. The coin boost statues are also way too big. These should have been at most 1 square or no more than 2x2, but not 3x3. I would happily pay to swap out for smaller statues if this could be done.

All of that aside, although I'd be ecstatic if some of the changes I mentioned would occur, I do love this game and am appreciative of everything the developers have done to make it enjoyable. Activities like the summoning, mine and battles make the game interesting and worthwhile to play. Thank you!
    Last edited by jaesha; 05-22-14 at 02:00 PM.

Banned
    I agree 100%. Come up TL please keep up with all the dragons you release. We have to put them somewhere.

Executive Chef
    I have just got pansy which makes it 276/276 and my underworld and pansy will be staying as eggs til an increase in habitats is made.

Space isn't so much an issue as I'm still expanding using the mining feature, but I can't buy anymore habitats for these guys to live in, infinity keeps getting shoved into stables as I can't breed with him. I would love the chance to display all my dragons but TL, you are making it extremely hard.

It leaves me wondering if any calculation or thought has gone into releasing a new dragon without providing a home for it, I'm a long time player who enjoys collecting all the dragons you put out, but making it impossible to actually house all the dragons you release seems non productive to me (and to be honest, a little mean )

I plan on going through all the habitats and writing down exactly which dragons are in which habitats, but it's beyond a joke now! All the dragons that can go into a 4 dragon habitat have been moved, but virtue/naga/black swan ( for example) will only go into a pink habitat and the pink habitat only holds 3. We have been asking for an upgrade to pink/black/white habitats for a while now, any chance this will happen? My diamond and infinity will only go into diamond fields, but this particular habitat only holds 1, if TL made it hold 3 or even 2 dragons, that would help heaps!

I know I'm partly ranting, I really enjoy playing this game, but it makes it hard (and me, sad) when I can't house all these wonderful creatures, underworld in particular looks cool, but I have no where to put him, can you please, please, please increase habitats again?

Edit
    I think I forgot to mention that I have no duplicates, apart from an extra dino dragon and an extra stone dragon to fill empty spaces.

It's getting drastic now TL, please increase habitats again, 5 would be great, but 3 will let me house everyone I'm working on that list as I think you guys need to see what long time players, who collect every dragon, have to deal with and the constant shuffling of dragons.
    Last edited by awsumum; 05-23-14 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added info

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ssquared8690 View Post
    I heard that the third individual prize in the world event is a habitat, if were already maxed out in habitats, will it still go into our storage?
    Yes, it will go into your storage.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I agree totally with Awsumum and Jaesha!
    MODERATOR: Could you please make sure these above posts get passed on to TL staff?
    The world events are awesome, but having my 3 Ring Circus Habitat go directly into storage is a bummer. It takes the fun out of participating in the event.
    I still have the last champ egg in storage, the new tourney prize egg will go directly to storage, and the Circus eggs will go into storage, too. I have 260/270 dragons. I have a stable, with Dragons in it. I don't have duplicates or a nursery. I've been maxed on habitats most of the time since Halloween.
    This is a game about collecting Dragons. IT TAKES ALL THE FUN OUT when you can't display prizes during the event!!! If I win a champion, I would like to display it then. Same goes with event prizes or summoning prizes.
    I also feel like I'm being punished for being a higher level player. I'm not able to buy the new special habitats when they are on sale, because they are not storable, and I'm maxed out. I can't buy them because they only hold 3 Dragons, and I had to sell all the 3 Dragons ones I could to replace with the 4 Dragon ones. I also can't buy eggs from the album anymore, so if one goes on sale, I can't buy one now. After Christmas, I had 4 eggs on nests that needed habitats, dragons in stable, and eggs in storage when the two treasure types went on sale. I bought them both thru the album, where they joined the other five (5) eggs already in storage. Now, I couldn't do that, and would miss out on sale.
    That means longer time Customers are not given the same opportunity to take advantage of sales.
    Is that really the message you want to give loyal long term customers? That you don't care about us?
    Please make all habitats upgradable for 4 Dragons, or remove the limit for players that have leveled out at 150. Please add back the ability to purchase thru the album.
    Find some solution for those of us who keep posting here, asking for help.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by jim23cash; 05-23-14 at 02:07 AM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Any chance someone from TL could let us know that they hear us??
    All of my new Dragons are sitting in storage, waiting for an increase so I can place 3 ring habitat...

Executive Chef
    Annie ~

How come you can't but from the album any more? I though that was always an option!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Annie ~

How come you can't but from the album any more? I though that was always an option!
    There was a new thread opened recently by someone asking why they could not purchase thru album any longer. They were told the option had been removed by design, and there was no plan to change it back.
    I had already noticed it, when Celestial went on sale I tried to buy thru album, so it would go into storage since I had no open habitats. There was no way to purchase any longer-the buy button had been removed.
    This is just one more way TL is making the game biased against long time players that are maxed on habitats.
    Without habitats for new Dragons, or the ability to purchase thru albums, if something goes on sale for a great price, it will have to go on the nest, and stay there until a space opens up.