Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1132

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Farm Supplier
    Ughh I am getting so frustrated with the lack of habitats!!! I love this game but it's so frustrating to not have a place to keep my new dragons. With this new world event I have no place to put any of these new dragons so they'll have to sit in storage, and not be displayed please help team lava!!

Executive Chef
    I'm out of habitat space also. I still have Easter egg in storage from the last world event.

Executive Chef
    I too am maxed out on habitats and have very little free space left on my island. A habitat increase along with some more expansion spaces would be appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is there a habitat limit to begin with...? If we have the room we should be able to buy the habitat. So frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Need more habitats pls

More habitats please.

Executive Chef
    Please increase habitats again! My last Champ is still in storage, and I need another habitat for world event since there are 4 Dragons and only a 3 Dragon habitat. I'm so tired of coming here and begging. Please figure out a better way to handle this. I would like to plan ahead the layout of my islands and the grouping of Dragons, but the constant lack of habitats make that difficult.
    I would like to arrange my Dragons in a nice display, putting together certain ones, but instead they are all smashed together in as many 4 Dragon habitats as I can get.
    Please TL? Help us out.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Like the rest of you yet again I've run out of habitats, we need the limit to increase again especially with the new circus event, also I can no longer mine to expand and need the space limit increased again.

New Resident
    I need habitat������

Executive Chef
    Please TL. I'm trying to prepare a space for my event Dragons, and will need another spot for the 4th Dragon.
    I already have a Champ in storage, and no where for the new tourney prize to go.
    PLEASE, MAY WE HAVE SOME MORE?
    Thank you
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie