Page 71 of 114 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Farm Supplier
    More than 10 dragons are released or relisted for us to breed before this Halloween. But there is only one more habitat for us to purchase. When Will TL do something fix it?

Fashion Designer
    Why there isn't any habitat increased yet? I keep selling my forest and re-buy it again just to make room and trading duplicate. My Kaleido is still in the storage hasn't hatch yet. I want to hatch it but there is no place.

Can we have a habitat update or new habitats (hold 4 dragons) for white, black & pink dragons at least?

My dragons are suffocated in storage. I cannot move any dragons around, my nests are full with decorated eggs.
    Don't know when I am able to breed vampire etc.

SOS! TL please come to the rescue

Well finally reached the point where I now have to pay to continue to play. I have no room to put my new spider dragon or any new dragon unless I upgrade any of the current upgradable habitats which cost money. Please an habitat increase is really needed at this point or I can't even play the game anymore :/ and I still have 29 dragons that I'm missing!!

Executive Chef
    Where are we supposed to put Scorpio ?!
    Most of us are all maxed out
    I upgraded all my red, purple, green, blue and yellow habitats at 500 gold each
    I also upgraded my Stable for 2900 gold to hold 10 Ultra rare babies that I refuse to sell

I transferred all my poor Diamond hybrids to coloured habitats and sold their Diamond Fields
    What else am I supposed to do ?!!

This is getting boring and extremely frustrating
    Either give us more habitats or give us upgrades on black, white and pink habitats

Ugh!!! ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I also upgraded my Stable for 2900 gold to hold 10 Ultra rare babies that I refuse to sell

I transferred all my poor Diamond hybrids to coloured habitats and sold their Diamond Fields

Either give us more habitats or give us upgrades on black, white and pink habitats

Ugh!!! ��

I've done the same thing

The only diamonds left in diamond habitats are infinity and diamond because they won't go anywhere else, I've had to put Helios in stables cos he won't fit in stone habitat and I've got no more room!

I'll repeat that, in case TL didn't get it!

I HAVE NO MORE ROOM!

Where am I to put Scorpio, considering he will only go into a zodiac habitat, and it's full with Leo, Virgo and Libra?

Please, please, please TL, give us more habitats! *hopeful face*

Executive Chef
    We need more habitats!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I've done the same thing

The only diamonds left in diamond habitats are infinity and diamond because they won't go anywhere else, I've had to put Helios in stables cos he won't fit in stone habitat and I've got no more room!

I'll repeat that, in case TL didn't get it!

I HAVE NO MORE ROOM!

Where am I to put Scorpio, considering he will only go into a zodiac habitat, and it's full with Leo, Virgo and Libra?

Please, please, please TL, give us more habitats! *hopeful face*
    I to am at an end of game if more habitats are not given to us, Please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post

Ugh!!! ��
    VERY AGREED, i personally support this coz i have the same experience sold the diamond habitats to make some room for other dragons.

Executive Chef
    Please can a mod let us know if the habitat issue is going to be fixed in the near future? I have Scorpio and would like to display him, but due to the fact the only habitat that will house him is a 3 dragon habitat and it's full with Leo, Virgo and Libra, he's still in egg form (and the goal will not be filled)

Can TL give us an upgrade on the zodiac habitat? Make it a 4 dragon habitat, and maybe while you're at it, tweak the mythic one too? To hold Helios as well as the other 3?

I'm really sorry if it seems like I'm asking for too much, I just want to display all my dragons!

Can TL either let me buy another habitat or upgrade the ones we have? Please? I love this game and want to continue playing but my nests are full with dragons I want but can't house