Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Thank you for the recent increase. It let me get 1/2 of the eggs out of storage, and all 3 of the eggs on nests into homes.
    Now for the remaining eggs in storage: I would really like to get these 4 eggs out of storage! I also have 2 eggs on nests with no home. Now we are starting a summoning for two more that will have to go into storage because I have no room.
    I have no duplicate Dragons left. I have 3 in stable. I've upgraded everything that will upgrade. I'm still short about 3 habitats. With all the new Valentines Dragons coming out, couldn't you please give us a one time increase of around 5 habitats? That way those of us who still have Dragons in storage from tournaments can display our Dragons happily.
    It is my intention to collect all the Dragons possible, so this will continue to be an issue for me. If you only give us one or two and then release a bunch more dragons, I'll still be in the same dilemma.
    Please help with this issue!!
    Thank you.

I'm still with you Jim! It would be so wonderful to be able to house everyone, and still have room for any newbies TL put out I'm doing a little shuffling at the moment (had an idea!) will let you know if any success.

Please TL, put out a one time increase of 5, then just regular (1 or 2) when new dragons come out. Thankyou

I can't wait until it gets higher (when it gets to 70)
    I'm going to be so happy

I like how it gets higher like every month
    That's a nice job teamlava

Rhino Keeper
    Of all the irritating things TL do (gold traps, short duration goals and tourneys etc) this makes no sense.

at least the others line their pockets if they make people buy gold to replenish gold lost or speed up play.

Isn't this just bad game design? Arguably counter profitable as people cant even spend gold maxing their dragons / Islands.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Farm Supplier
    I'm maxed out, had to sell some of my most beloved babies (Baby-Peacock for example :'( ) to get dragons stuffed. If you can't even give us storage on Android, please give us another habitat increase at least, please!

Executive Chef
    Here is my situation now, almost exactly where I was before the last increase:
    2 eggs on nests without habitats.
    4 eggs in storage, plus 2 more when summoning complete.
    3 Dragons in stable that I can't feed, see, breed, battle with or earn $$.
    I have upgraded all habitats possible, and filled in any habitats that were not full. I can't squeeze one more dragon in anywhere except on a nest to wait with all the others. I have no duplicates, no baby army, all of my Dragons are different.
    If you just give us tiny increases when we beg enough, I'm always going to be in this same position. It's taking all the fun out of the game for me. I am a collector, and I want to keep trying for the ones I don't have, but I can't even display the ones I've already collected!! I have 3 tournament prizes still without homes! Warden and Chocolate are in storage, Amazon is on a nest because I made a mistake, and thought I had a place for her.
    The fun part about collecting is displaying them once you obtain them. Instead of individual little gems, each displayed in their own "case" on a nice background, mine are all shoved into nests as tight as they will go, and still I need more room.
    I really don't understand why this is an issue. If it is about players making too many coins, don't increase the amounts held by habitats, I don't care about that. I just want somewhere to put all my Dragons.
    Please give us a one time bump of 4 or 5 habitats, so those of us who are maxed out won't always be begging for more.

Suggestions:
    * For players at level 150, give a habitat boost when they get a certain number of XP points, like leveling up.
    * Have Special increases that are only for players above a certain level (Who are more likely to be maxed out).
    * Make all habitats upgradable to 4, with Diamonds going up one "pod" at a time, so you can purchase one pod, 2 or 3 pods to attach to original field pod.
    * Increase habitats each month, on a certain day, so we can plan for it.
    * Holidays, Special Versions or other times you release a large number of new Dragons, implement special "one time only" habitat increases to hold amount of new Dragons released.
    * Instead of a stable, how about a "Corral" where you can put any type, but you don't collect $, can't breed or battle w them. The difference is, we could still SEE them, and appreciate having them. And maybe make it the same price to put any of them in there? Maybe you could tie it to levels as well, so you have to be a certain level to have one. You could limit # of Dragons to say 6 per corral, and you can limit corrals by player level, so level 100 could have one, level 120, have two, and so on.
    Please consider some of these suggestions, or come up with your own ideas, but help those of us who continue to go through this. We don't want to have to beg constantly to be able to continue playing.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 02-11-14 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Added info
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Oh and I need a larger spa for when I have 80 or so dragons that need to be healed and we don't want only one at a time to be healed. Also, while dragon is healing it would be nice to see what dragon is in the spa. Maybe have it just floating above the water line or something. Also, give us more habitats. Increasing them one by one or two by two is well stupid. You will have people quit the game because it is not enjoyable to have to trade or sell dragons you like so you can put new ones out. So lame. really!!! so lame TL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I'm still with you Jim! It would be so wonderful to be able to house everyone, and still have room for any newbies TL put out I'm doing a little shuffling at the moment (had an idea!) will let you know if any success.

Please TL, put out a one time increase of 5, then just regular (1 or 2) when new dragons come out. Thankyou
    Hey Awsumum, did your idea work? I'm desperate for room. Let me know if it paid off.
    What's your total now? I think I have 204/214, but it's hard to tell w some in storage, some on nests and some in stables. The ones in stables should still show up in album count, right? And I'm trying for both the summoning Dragons, but I don't think that they are in the 214 total yet.. Do you still have all available ones? I bet you are excited to see what's next! Good Luck! And Thanks for keeping it positive! Have a great day!!

Farm Supplier
    222 Dragons total (not counting the 18 Arctic Dragons)

diamond habitat=holds 1 (need 2) 2diamond types
    treasure habitat= holds 2 (need 3) 5gold types
    rainbow habitat =holds 2 (need 1) 2rainbow types

So we need 6 habitats for these special dragons.

58habitats x 3(dragon capacity)= 174 dragons

174 dragons + 9(dragons in special habitats)= 183dragons

Without upgrading we only have room for 183 dragons

Now if you upgrade all that can be upgraded

There are 15 habitats that can not be upgraded.
    In these 15 there are some that have pure dragons that can only
    go in them:

Zodiac, 7 pure (need 3 habitats)
    Stone, 5 pure (need 2 habitats)
    Dino, 4 pure (need 2 habitats)
    mythic, 5 can not go in upgraded habitats so need (2 habitats)
    metal, 4 can not go in upgraded habitats so need (2 habitats)
    Champion, 8 pure, (need 3 habitats)
    Cosmic, (need 1 habitat)
    royal, (need 1 habitat)
    tropic, (need 1 habitat)
    fairytale (need 1 habitat)
    Black, 4 pure (need 2 habitats)
    white (need 1 habitat)
    pink 4 pure (need 2 habitats)
    gemstone (need 1 habitat)
    Valentine's (need 1 habitat)

So:
    64 habitats in all
    6 needed for special dragons (total 8 dragons)
    25 not upgradable habitats needed (total 75 dragons)
    33 upgradable habitas needed (all upgraded 132 dragons)

Grand total = We have room for 215... there are 222

So sorry for the long post to everyone but there just are not enough habitats and we all know it.
    The fact that players need to beg for more habitats has been a ridiculous joke for a long time now. Some players want all the dragons and they should be able to have that. What is the point of having them if they must be locked away in storage or stables?
    As it sits now the only way to have all dragons is to have several in storage and stables, not cool at all. imo

TL PLEASE give us more habitats or make some of the habitats that can not be upgraded upgradable so we can house all our dragons. Thanks for reading (if you did) my wonderful long post. lol
    Last edited by VenomDragon1; 02-11-14 at 09:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Great post VenomDragon1!
    Thanks for breaking down the numbers for us.

Executive Chef
    So how long must we sweat it out? I've just summoned white rose this morning to join chocolate in storage and I have platinum waiting at the crafting station and a red lantern egg on the nest all waiting for there spot in my park. Please please TL need at least 4 more habitats.