Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Wink More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Why does teamlava set how many habitats & dragons we can have. We can expand the island to accommodate way more than they will allow us to have. Can teamlava check into seeing if we can have more dragons & habitats? Thank you.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 01-07-14 at 02:22 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the feedback. We'll let the team know that you'd like to have more habitats and dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    This is my dilemma. 29 dragon types and only allowed 75 dragons. That makes two of each.

Please, more habitats, make it unlimited.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes please- more habitats!!

That you can breed new types of dragons is really great, but I've put every type of dragon in a separate habitat.
    Now there are 29 types of dragons, but you can only have 25 habitats.
    Could the max number of habitats at least equal the types of dragons?

While they should increase the max number of habitats, it doesn't make sense for them to make it unlimited because there would be no point in buying the big air, big magic and big water habitats. The only reason anyone would ever buy those 3 would be because of the habitat constraint and that's what makes them worth the money. If you had unlimited habitats, no one in their right mind would buy a big magic habitat (5 times the cost, 5000 coin cap, 3 dragons vs 15000 coin cap, 5 dragons for 5 small magic habitats).

Absolutely an amazing game, don't care about how long it takes to evolve or breed, don't care that you need to ask friends for expansion help, don't care that expansions are so expensive, don't care that even the rarest of dragons only sell for ?100 even in epic form (this includes the elusive diamond dragon) don't care that it can take weeks of breeding to get a rare dragon. The only thing that lets this game down for me is the fact you are only allowed 25 habitats. The game currently offers a range of 31 dragons but only 25 habitats. I like to keep my dragons separated which means I can not have a habitat per dragon breed. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! Even it it is only to the max number of dragons as agree that noone would buy the bigger habitats if they were unlimited. Just want enough for one per breed!!!

Executive Chef
    I am struggling with the expansion prices now (last one was $1,700,000 and am dreading seeing how much the next one will be). With the other story games you can fill your newly expanded areas with money making counters/clothing rails/animals to help with the price increase for the next expansion. But I reached the maximum habitats for DS a long time ago and am now expanding for decoration purposes, so it takes much, much longer to save up between expansions now.

It makes me wonder why they have provided so much space if they were going to restrict the number of habitats you can have.

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I am struggling with the expansion prices now (last one was $1,700,000 and am dreading seeing how much the next one will be). With the other story games you can fill your newly expanded areas with money making counters/clothing rails/animals to help with the price increase for the next expansion. But I reached the maximum habitats for DS a long time ago and am now expanding for decoration purposes, so it takes much, much longer to save up between expansions now.

It makes me wonder why they have provided so much space if they were going to restrict the number of habitats you can have.
    I totally agree.

New Resident
    The 25 habitat limit is ridiculous. If its not changed soon I'll probably lose interest. Expansion and new habitats are key to the fun. Please fix this quickly. I hate selling my babies!

Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast