Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1132

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Host(ess)
    How long do we have to beg TL to increase habitat limit? There are 99 lots available to clear, not including those that have mining, yet only have 64 habitats available. WHY? So many of us have pared down our dragon collections significantly and even have some sitting in storage and stables because we are OUT OF ROOM. Yet TL continues to pump out new/rereleased dragons at such a rapid rate! Now we even have a new habitat. Great. Thanks. That's awesome. Can't build it. While increasing the habitat limit recently was, um, good, going by twos is just irritating...especially when there are still 35 lots left!
    Why doesn't TL listen to its customers? I see other game updates with the remark "thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! We listened and here's the update" But not TL, nope. This game seems to irritate, frustrate, anger, annoy, etc so many players...wait, I said game, right...game...oh yeah! Supposed to be fun, entertaining...hmmmm...

I'm asking very nicely: TeamLava may we pretty please with an impruberry on top have a much larger habitat increase?

Just want to say thank you TL!!! What perfect timing!
    Last edited by VioletBlueIvy; 02-23-14 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Adding text

Executive Chef
    i guess its a good thing i dont have all the dragons and not much luck breeding new dragons since then i would have no room
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    There are actually less than 35 lots. One has to take into account breeding, evolution, nest, the 6 habitat boosts, 6 farms, and other buildings like diamond boost, stable, crafting, trading post, healing spa etc. That not including any decor. Actually running out of space.

Not saying TL shouldnt increase habitat. I am just showing the problem on what may be on TL mind. Dragon story 2?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I have iPhone 5 IOS 7.0.4, 64 habitats (30 are 4-dragon habitats), 210/218 unique dragons (216/218 if you consider the 4 sitting on my nests and the 2 in storage). Awhile back I sold 10 of my 4-dragon, 500-gold habitats for 13,000 coins in order to buy habitats for dragons that can't go in one of the 8 colour-type habitats.

Crashing isn't a big issue for me. It happens a few times a day (big deal) but the lack of habitats has brought my breeding program to a standstill. My neighbours will be looking at the same 4 eggs until TL increases the habitat maximum. I am seriously thinking of moving on if we pass the expiration date on the Romantic Rock habitats. That's tomorrow!!

I'm not angry or frustrated anymore but I am weary of having to beg for a habitat increase. It's too bad because I enjoy visiting my neighbours and challenging myself with the breeding, battling, questing, summoning, etc. This really is a very fun game.
    If you look back over the last 3 months of this thread, I've been saying the same things you are. I currently have 4 eggs on nests, 7 in storage, 3 in stables. I am also at a standstill. I've had several Dragon eggs in storage since December. If we don't get an increase, I can't breed anything.
    I am just not ready to give up on this game and start over with DS2. That was the suggestion I was responding to. And my problem continues to be habitats, I don't have the crashing problem others are having. I did have it until I upgraded from iPhone 3 to 4.
    For me, this is simply a problem of not having enough habitats to house my Dragons.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    As I am nearing the threshold of 64 I see what the fuss is about, I am only at 56 habitats, but I have duplicates of several high payout dragons, I am already contemplating having to trade them for gems, My "cornies" {2 extra cornucopia} pay out 2688 at level 6 and my first one at level 9 is paying out 4031 not to mention the hanukah dragons at level 6, I guess I can craft something out of the gems, but it would be nice to not reach a "limit" of habitats and keep them all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    As I am nearing the threshold of 64 I see what the fuss is about, I am only at 56 habitats, but I have duplicates of several high payout dragons, I am already contemplating having to trade them for gems, My "cornies" {2 extra cornucopia} pay out 2688 at level 6 and my first one at level 9 is paying out 4031 not to mention the hanukah dragons at level 6, I guess I can craft something out of the gems, but it would be nice to not reach a "limit" of habitats and keep them all.
    If you're lucky, you're also unlucky. Since you'll only get to store dragons away or leave them on your nest, unhatched. Current system needs attention.

Fashion Designer
    So 2 new dragons added, still 64 habitat cap and I bet (can't check), the 50% off sale on the Romantic Rocks is probably gone. People at the cap never had a chance (I bet).

Banned
    Why have we not heard from a community manager regarding this obvious issue with the game. Is Elsa around? anyone? anyone? anyone?

Executive Chef
    WOW, Now 74!!!
    Thank you TL!! Woo Hoo!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Thanks tl ..
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."